1:00am (64,800 Seconds Remaining)

"I consider myself to be a very lucky person, Max," Macy said, her voice getting louder as I turned up the volume on my phone. "I know I was blessed, and I want you to know that I'm not some sort of snob who doesn't appreciate what she was given." 

   Kelly and I had basically just been slumming it in The Book Bear parking lot for the past hour, trying to get some sleep. Macy's last video hadn't given us any clues as to where we were supposed to go next and we didn't want to risk going in the wrong direction so we had both decided to just hang out there and try and get some R and R.

   Haha. As if I would be able to sleep with all of this going on. 

   "I had two moderately okay parents, a few true friends, clothes on my back, a nice house, food in the fridge... It wasn't like I didn't have everything I needed, you know? I have a whole bunch of cousins, though I'm really only close with Sam... But, some people aren't close with any of their cousins and relatives, so even in that aspect, I guess I'm lucky." I loved it when Macy rambled. I loved hearing her voice and listening to her go on and on about one particular subject. I loved the fact that Macy could take one thing and find a way to talk about it for an hour. She never ran out of things to say... I would miss this when she was gone. I would miss the way she moved her hands dramatically through the air as she tried to make a point, and the way she would constantly have to move her hair out of her face when her bangs would block her line of vision. I would just miss her. So much. 

   More than she, or anyone else, could ever imagine. 

   "I guess I just want you to know that I haven't taken any of those things for granted, Max. I am so grateful for everything I was given in life. Especially you. You were quite possibly the greatest blessing I've recieved so far. I am thankful for you everyday. You always find a way to save me from myself. When I'm having a really bad day, you always know when to come over and tell me a funny joke. One that I laugh at, not because I have to be polite, but because I actually found it funny.  Not many people had the talent of being able to make me laugh like you can, Max. If I had to sit down and make a list of all things I was grateful for in life, you would definitely be at the top." 

   I sat and watched Macy as she spoke, taking advantage of every single second I got to see her face. She was still in Sam's Jeep, driving as the video played on. She mostly kept her eyes on the road in front of her, but every now and then she would look over at the camera and my heart would jolt a little bit. Like she was actually here, looking at me. God, how I wish she actually was. There were so many things I would say to her if she were here right now. I don't even know where I would begin. 

   "Time for a pit stop, I'm really running low on gas," Macy said, looking down at the gas gauge behind the steering wheel. "See you in an hour!" And then Macy leant forward and turned the video off, without giving us so much as a hint as to where the hell she was. 

   Just as Kelly and I had suspected, this probably meant that the clue portion of the evening was now over. Macy never made anything easy, and now after two videos with no clues,  it was clear to me that she wanted us to figure out where she was on our own. 

   "Well that was helpful, Mace, thank you," Kelly said, as she pulled one of my lunchables out of my bag on the backseat and started peeling it open. It looked like the nachos one... My favorite.

   "Oh yes, help yourself, I don't mind," I said, as she shrugged and began eating, like I hadn't said a word. 

   "So, what's the plan?" Kelly asked, her mouth full of food.

   Attractive. 

   "I have no idea," I said, sighing, and leaning back against the seat. If Macy wanted somewhere to hide, where would she go? Somewhere quiet? Somewhere loud? Probably somewhere meaningful, but where the hell would that be? When all of this began, I thought that Macy wasn't the type to really care about small details, but now? Now I saw that this wasn't the case at all. Macy was sentimental. If she was going to find someplace to die, it would most definitely be somewhere that meant something to her. Plus, if she wanted me to find her, it would have to be somewhere that meant something to me, too.