Prologue

Have you ever heard of the Great and Powerful Sorcerer Merlin? Lived several hundred years ago. Attended Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Pure-blooded. Oh, and Slytherin. What about Uther Pendragon? Heard of him? He was the King at some point in the middle ages. Well, anyway, this story isn't about him, but introductions are needed.

So, this guy Uther Pendragon, was a muggle King. Yeah, it's kind of stupid if you ask me. But, anyhow, he had a son named Arthur, also a muggle. Arthur took the throne sometime after Uther died, but that's not important. Then Morgana came. She was Uther Pendragon's daughter, and Arthur's half-sister. But he never found out till later. After Arthur died, Morgana took the throne, where she ruled for years. Morgana had gone to Hogwarts, and she was a Gryffindor. She married a pureblood and had a son Yvein, who was next in line to the throne. Morgana's son wasn't allowed to take the throne until he took his mother's name. So he did. And he was just the start of another long line of Pendragons.

Well then, as time passed, eventually, a girl was born to Yvein's grandson. Her name was Seraphina. She took the throne, and for many years ruled. She completed her education at Hogwarts, and fell in love with a man three years older than her. They never got married legally, but she was head over heels for him. But it was only when she reached her mid-forties, that she gave birth to a girl. A girl who was destined to do great things. Her name was Valerie.

Valerie Seraphina Pendragon Riddle.