drunken kiss

Gary's P.O.V.

God Ash is hot. He was so wasted right now it is hilarious. He is talking about stuff like if pokemon didn't exist. He was so cute when he is drunk, accept when he puked. Ash passed out at around 4 A.M. I carried him in bed coverd him up and I was about to leave when he said "g-gear bear....don-dont leave" so I got in to bed with him. Ash was now facing me and he somehow was on top of me. Like a puppy he cuddled. He was so warm, he is also drunk. Ash sat up,he leaned in and kissed me straight on the lips. It was a nice one to. I kissed back, his hands ran through my hair and mine went up the back of his shirt. We pulled away, because we had to breath. Then went right back in. This felt so good, then I rememberd Ash was drunk. He fell to the side of me and said "w-wow, that was awesome. I didn't know you..you were going to kiss me back......" Ash traild off as he passed out. I fell asleep as well.

Ash's P.O.V.

I can't remember what happend last night, and my mouth tastes like apple cinnimon. I was right next to Gary, he was awake I asked him what happend and he told me everything. I can't believe I did that.I'm just glad nothing happend. Me and him got up and got ready we talked, played games, then we watched a coup,e of movies. Twilight. I was so into it I cried at the wedding. I saw Gary into the movie and I swear I wanted to just jump on top of him and kiss him. Right here, right now. So I did. I sat in his lap and looked onto his blue eyes. And went

right for it. I thought I was going to get kicked of the plane or worse have gary mad at me. To my suprise he kissed back. Licking my lips begging to get in, we had a mini mouth war before we needed to breath. I had really bad De-ja-vu like I had kissed him before. But I haven't have I?