Chapter THREE

.

"Sign03: When people lie, They tend to stand very still."

You looked into his black eyes and saw they were darker and filled with anger. "Why didn't you say that earlier?" He raised his voice.

You felt sick, "I told everyo—"

Before you could defend yourself, both of you jumped by the loud screeching sound coming from a car's brake what followed right after made your heart drop. A scary silence came after a loud bang making both of you freeze in your spot.

Jungkook only moved when you two heard a loud shouting for help nearby, "FUCK," you watched the man running full speed toward the sound and you followed him a moment after you took your breath.

You couldn't see the accident but it was near for sure, you run after him. When you arrived, a white car was crashed toward a tree, a woman freaking out while Jungkook trying to get the driver out of the car.

"CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE," Jungkook shouted when he saw you just staring, you didn't think twice before taking your phone, dealing 119, and asking for help.

Then, you just watched.

"Pl-please help h-him..." the woman cried her heart out when Jungkook finally dragged the man out of the car, red liquid leaking from the side of his head, Jungkook was quick to open his vest.

You just watched.

"Is h-he a-alive..... p-please," You heard the woman again, she was on her knees and hands on her face crying. She wasn't harmed, only a few visible bruises on her hand and face, probably from the glass shards.

Your mind was empty, suddenly the world was silent. You felt like you just pressed off the mute bottom on the remote that controls what you see, everything was visible yet silent.

You watched silently as Jungkook was busy doing chest compressions to the man, CPR from time to time.

Now, there were a few cars around, they stopped when they saw the accident and even some rush to help the woman and take her out from the scene while you just watched.

What else there's to do? You weren't a trained medic like what Jungkook probably was, you did your job by telling them about the accident but no one believed you.

What sounded like hours, the sound was finally back to your ears, you hear the siren of an ambulance approaching you from behind so you turned around and watched carefully as it stopped near the scene followed by a TRV, the vehicle Hoseok, Jimin and their captain walked out from rushing toward the car, they didn't look at you or maybe they didn't even notice, they were so focused on their job.

"How long have you been doing the CPR?" One of the paramedics asked Jungkook while they prepared the breathing machines to carry the man inside.

"19 minutes," Jungkook's breathless voice came out tired but focused.

"Alright, we got it from here." The man told Jungkook who sat down on the ground taking a breath, doing chest compressions is tiring let alone performing it for almost 20 minutes.

The two paramedics carried the man inside the ambulance and the woman, his wife probably followed them inside after being checked, the ambulance drove away all you heard was, "JUNGKOOK CLEAR THE AREA."