18.

Omniscient18:48

Omniscient
18:48

her arms tightly gripped on the shoulders of the  man presented in front of her, lowly moaning waiting for the climax they both deeply wanted to reach.

He looked up at her with his mouth gaped open, as she rode him just as he had taught her to.

switching positions, making her lay on her back, he slowly kissed her neck making her want her climax more and more.

She looked up into his eyes , he leaned up move his hands up to her breasts while also thrusting slowly.

"im gonna cum"she moaned out tensing and nearly getting abs from the sudden amazing pressure.

"don't, not yet."

He began to focus himself of her allowing the rush of adrenaline to overcome himself again like he'd practiced over the years.

"cum for me."he moaned out releasing into the rubber that covered his dick.

He walked back into the bathroom leaving the smirking girl splurged out on the bed.

She knew something he didn't.
The condom was cut.

Melani Acacia Marquis January 29th 10:25

January 29th
10:25

"Hi Melani, ready for your monthly check?"My nurse asked while opening the door.

"Hi Amanda, yeah I'm good."

"Has everything been good recently?"she looked at her note book of all my records.

"um nothing but a pregnancy scare but my test was negative.."I told her.

"Oh, you know the drill." She handed me the small cup to pee in.