Love me - Asmo

Asmodeus was always curious about you. You weren't like any human he's ever met. Usually, people would jump at the chance of getting to spend some time with him, but you weren't like that. Of course, you didn't mind spending time with him and enjoyed going shopping with him. You just made him feel different, almost excited whenever you agreed to hang out with him. He found himself falling for you. And that scared him.

"Y/n, darling, I need to go somewhere after school. It's something very important." Asmo told you.

"Oh, do you want me to come with you?" You asked. Asmo laughed.

"Dying to spend time with me? Sorry, but I plan to go alone." Asmo said "I just need you to tell Lucifer before he goes off and gets mad."

"O-oh okay..." You said, confused on why you had to tell Lucifer instead of Asmo doing it himself.

"Um...I'll see you later then."

"Don't forget to tell Lucifer!" Asmo shouted before walking away.

You never really understood what was going through his mind. Sometimes he'd make you tag along with him wherever he went, spending time with you, and basically clinging onto you whenever he wanted to. Then there were days he'd avoid you like the plague, making up excuses for any plans you've made or leave you out of things. You've never complained about it once though. You've always nodded politely and told him it was okay and that you didn't mind. But lately, it's been tiring you.

Tomorrow was the day you left to go back to earth for a week to celebrate your sibling's birthday. And he promised you that he'd spend as much time as he could with you before you left. But it seems like he forgot his promise. You told Lucifer what Asmo was doing and walked to your next class feeling dejected.

"Y/n! Hey! How's- Are you okay?" Simeon asked. You turned to face him. You could never hide things from him.

"Uh...not really." You said with a nervous chuckle.

"What happened, little lamb? I'd love to help you out." Simeon said with a kind smile and he took your hands in his. You loved how sweet Simeon is. You explained to him your situation.

"Hm...well that doesn't seem like Asmo. Maybe he's planning to give you a surprise before you leave? If that doesn't seem the case then I'm sure if you gently remind him he wouldn't mind. If all of that doesn't work out you're always welcomed to purgatory hall." Simeon said. He patted your head.

"Thanks for the help, Simeon." You said with a smile.

"Of course! We're here to help you, little humans." Simeon said. He lightly booped your nose. You laughed as you both hugged. Asmo walked into the classroom, seeing you hug Simeon. He felt a pang of jealousy as he saw you get close to Simeon.

"Darling! Come over here, I want you to sit next to me." Asmo called you. You looked at Simeon with a nervous face.

"It's okay Y/n, we can always talk later." Simeon said as he let go of you. You thanked him again and walked over to where Asmo was sitting.

"I see you're getting pretty close with Simeon over there." Asmo teased.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I was feeling a bit down but he helped cheer me up. He's really sweet, y'know?" You said with a smile. Asmo raised a brow.

"Oh? What was bothering you, Y/n?" He said as he looked deeply into your eyes. It would've been sort of nice if he was actually concerned, but you realized he was just trying to charm you again.

"You know you can't charm me Asmodeus...doesn't work on me." You rolled your eyes. His heart dropped a bit. You'd always call him Azzy or Asmo, never his full name.