Chap 22 - Broken Souls

Hello! Umm- nothing. Hehe. I was just gonna say I missed you.

⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎。

・:*:・(✿◕3◕) ♥

♕🖤♕🖤♕🖤♕🖤♕🖤♕🖤♕🖤♕🖤♕

Aerowyn's pov
______________

I woke up to the sound of slight murmuring. I felt something on my stomach. I felt something press lightly on my cheeks. A kiss? I opened my heavy, tired eyelids to see my baby boy sitting on my stomach looking at me.

"hey." I said.

"are you okay, mommy? You look tired. Your nose is red and runny and your eyes are red. There is something dark under your eyes. And you face is red and-"

"I'm ok." I smiled at him. "what time is it?"

"8 and 2." he said.

8:10?! Why didn't anyone wake me up?!

"Oh and mommy?" he looked at me. "yes, honey?" I asked.

"there are red things on your neck. It looks weird." he said innocently.

Red things? On my neck?! Holly shit!

"mommy. Actually I came to ask you if I can go play with Vicky again? She is leaving today." he gave me his puppy dog eyes. "Sure little buddy. You can." I kissed his forehead. He squealed happily and ran out.

I sighed and stood up. I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath before wearing my lazy white turtleneck sweater with black leggings.

I wore a turtleneck so that it can hide the hickeys he gave me last night. I pulled my hair into a lazy bun and put some makeup not really caring how crazy I looked right now. I don't give a shit's ass on what I look like.

I walked to the living room to see everyone eating there meals. I looked at the head chair to see it empty. He wasn't there. I shrugged and was about to take a step inside when someone bumped into me.

When I looked up, I knew it wasn't accidental. Guess who it was?

Oh yeah. Bi. An. Ca.

I rolled my eyes and walked away from her. I ate my breakfast and was about to leave when she bumped into me for the second time. This time spilling her coffee on my sweater. I looked up.

"oops. My mistake." she smiled a fake smile. I raised my eyebrows at her. Wrong move bitch. Wrong move.

I took a plastic cup of cold water from the table and splashed it at her. She looked at me in shock and disbelief. I'm not done yet bitch.

I snatched her coffee cup, tasted it and poured the last bit of it on her hair before putting it back in her hands as she fumed at me.

"oops. My mistake." I mocked her. Then I decided to add, "I thought you were the dustbin. Your coffee tastes shit." With that I turned around and walked out.

I went straight to my room and changed my clothes after taking another bath. I wore a yellow summer dress that reached my knees. I put on a Gucci belt around my waist since the dress was a bit loose.