16

A/N: There will be a time in the story where I will hint (Refer to Video at the Top) I highly recommend playing the song while you read the rest of the chapter. It's one of my favorites and goes great along with this chapter.

Luka's hand gripped yours tightly as the two of you returned to the hotel's lobby.

"Luka the song is almost over.." you sighed as the two of you reached the middle of the dance floor.

The guests were starting to clear out and there was less than half the amount that were there to begin with.

"Doesn't matter, I'm gonna dance with you even if it there's no music playing." he replied, tugging you through the somewhat empty crowd.

Chloe's eyes lit up as her eyes spotted the two of you in the center of room.

"Jean-Claude! Get the music playing!" she yelled at her servant who looked just as confused, however he walked over to the stage and placed a shiny vinyl record on one of the record players.

"Luka- wait slow down!" you urged, slowly resisting as he pulled you.

(Play music now! If not you are welcome to play/ imagine your own music.)

"[Y/N], dance with me..?" he asked as the music started to play softly.

Other couples began to gently sway along with the music as Luka grabbed your hand gently.

"I-I can't dance Luka..I really cant waltz either. Trust me you do not want to dance with me!" you reassured him with soft eyes hoping he would agree to let go of the idea.

"You think I can dance either? Just follow my lead and we can figure it out together." he said with a gentle smile.

"Luka, I cant do it, I wont do it!" you insisted, as you began to walk away, "I'm sorry..maybe you can find someone else to dance with.." you said as you began to walk away however the other couples dancing made it near impossible to exit.

You felt a slight tug on your wrist as you were pulled back into the middle of the room. The lights began to dim except for the one chandelier that hung above the middle of the room.

"Oops~ Guess you're stuck with me." he grinned as he pulled you close to him. You were pressed flush against his chest as his arm moved to your waist. His other arm moved to grab your hands and you recalled the feeling of his warm hand holding yours.

The music's pace changed becoming more of a waltz as couples began to speed up. Luka took this as an imitative as he stepped backwards causing you to move forward in a flinch.

"See, look at you, you're a natural.." he whispered softly as he stepped to the side as you then followed returning the move.

"Really...? it's kinda just walking in place.." you laughed nervously, your eyes glancing down occasionally to check your feet.

"It's a good thing we both know how to walk then, but don't look down or else you're gonna look like you don't know how to walk. " he chuckled softly and you felt your heart melt for what would have been the 100th time that night.

"Yeah right, it's not everyday I get to waltz in the middle of a ballroom with a cute boy in France.." you mumbled which sparked Luka's interest.

"What was that?" he asked with a smirk that made you want punch his handsome face.

"I said you're a terrible dancer!" you retorted back, but Luka had heard exactly what you said.

"I get what you mean, it's not everyday I get to dance with a beautiful girl from another country that just happened to come to my very own" he teased back resulting in an eyeroll from you.