Shopping at the Quidditch Cup

They had arrived on what appeared to be a deserted stretch of misty moor. In front of them was a pair of tired and grumpy–looking wizards, one of whom was holding a large gold watch, the other a thick roll of parchment in a quill. Both were dressed as Muggles, though very inexpertly: The man with the watch wore a tweed suit with thigh-length galoshes; his colleague, a kilt and a poncho.

"Morning, Basil," said Mr. Weasley, picking up the boot and handing it to the kilted wizard, who threw it into a large box of used Portkeys beside him; Estella could see an old newspaper, an empty drinks can, and a punctured football.

"Hello there, Arthur," said Basil wearily. "Not on duty, eh? It's all right for some...We've been here all night...You'd better get out of the way; we've got a big party coming in from the Black Forest at five-fifteen. Hang on; I'll find your campsite...Weasley...Weasley." He consulted his parchment list. "About a quarter of a mile's walk over there, first field you come to. The site manager called Mr. Roberts. Diggory...second field...ask for Mr. Payne."

"Thanks, Basil," said Mr. Weasley, and he beckoned everyone to follow him.

They set off across the deserted more, unable to make out much through the mist. After about twenty minutes, a small stone cottage next to a gate swam into view. Beyond it, Estella could make out the ghostly shape of hundreds and hundreds of tents, rising up the gentle slope of the large field toward a dark wood on the horizon. They said goodbye to the Diggorys and approached the cottage door.

A man was standing in the doorway, looking out at the tent. Estella knew at a glance that this was the only real Muggle for several acres. When he heard their footsteps, he turned his head towards them.

"Morning!" said Mr. Weasley brightly.

"Morning," said the Muggle.

"Would you be Mr. Roberts?"

"Aye, I would," said Mr. Roberts. "And who're you?"

"Weasley-two tents, booked a couple of days ago?"

"Aye," said Mr. Roberts, consulting a list tacked to the door. "You've got a space up by the wood there. Just one night?"

"That's it," said Mr. Weasley.

"You'll be paying now, then?" said Mr. Roberts. Estella knew her father tried to give him money, covering her and Harry's part, which Mr. Weasley denied.

"Help me, Harry," he muttered, pulling a roll of Muggle money from his pocket and starting to peel the notes apart. Harry left her side, and Estella joined Sienna.

Sienna nudged her shoulder, "What's going on with you and Harry?" she asked with a knowing smile.

Estella faked confusion, "I don't know what you mean," she lied.

"Stella, please, I know you. I also saw the look on Harry's face as he looked at you. I mean, Stella, a boy like that doesn't get a look like that unless there was strong sexual tension or you two said I love you for the first time," Sienna said.

Estella hit her arm, "Merlin, why are you so observant?" Sienna burst out laughing, drawing the attention of the others.

"Shh, or I'll tell everyone about the time I walked in on you and George in Professor Snape's classroom!" Estella threatened. She watched as Sienna's eyes widened.

"You promised you wouldn't speak of that-"

"Speak of what?" asked George as he and Harry walked up to them.

"Nothing!" Estella yelled. She grabbed Harry's hand, dragging him away from the conversation and to Ron and Hermione.

Harry tangled his fingers with her before asking, "What was that about?"