LadyNoir sin FINALLY!!!(Still not my story)

Heyyyy... Sorry I've been goon for... A week? idk. I've been dealing with depression. BUT IM FINE NOW! Ish....

Anyways this story is called Masquerade by Bronte. Heres the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11999220/chapters/27148812

I'll be doing full chapters now instead of a part of the chapter like I've been doing. Also I'll be posting a few chapters from this book sooo... yeah :) I guess I'll rate this a 6/10 in sin. There is some sin in here so if you not into that you can skip. ENJOY!

       12: Foreplay

It's lunchtime on the first day back at school after spring break and it's warmer than normal for this time of year. As a result, the four of them are settled beneath the shade of an old oak tree in the courtyard outside for the first time this year, chatting quietly and eating their lunches. Adrien sits cross-legged across from Alya and Nino in Versace jeans and a Kelly-green Pierre Balmain cashmere sweater that brings out the colour of his eyes; Marinette tries not to marvel at him the yarn grade of the fabric.

"That's the thing!" Alya gesticulates wildly, "No one knows what happened! No one was there to film it, no one actually saw Ladybug defeat him. We don't even know what happened to the guy!"

"She's been talking about this non-stop by the way," Nino points to her with his thumb, harried like he's heard this a thousand times before, "She's full-on obsessed."

"It's insane! Everything is insane!"

"It's been a week Alya."

"I don't care! I've been moderating thousands of comments non-stop on the LadyBlog. I'm going to need to hire an assistant at this rate."

"Don't look at me," Nino takes a bite from his sandwich, "I've got a real job."

"Why wait tables when you could work with me? Think of all the fun we could have—"

"And that's enough of that," Marinette interrupts, spinning leftover pasta around her fork, "Can we change the subject?"

"No, we can't. I need to know what happened and I'm not going to stop until I can figure it out."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it," Adrien shrugs, forking a strip of chicken breast.

"Easy for you to say," Alya interjects, "You weren't even here!"

"Yeah man, you didn't see the craziness first hand, it was wild. Where were you anyway?"

"Monaco, and I still saw it on the news, my phone was blowing up for hours. But Ladybug saved the day, and she always will," he turns to Marinette and smiles, "I trust her to do the right thing. She's certainly saved all our skins a million times before. Remember troisième?"

Nino nods in agreement, "Dude, it was like everyone got akumatised."

"Everyone except the two of you," Alya pouts at Marinette, "I always wondered what you would turn into."

"Lady Croissant?" Nino snickers and Marinette goes to throw her fork at him, "No no, Madame Macaron! How dare the people of Paris snack on potato chips and hamburgers when they can eat sweets!"

"That's ridiculous," Marinette stabs the end of her fork into Nino's arms and he falls over in mock-pain, holding his 'wounded' appendage, "How would that even work? Why would I be mad enough about macarons to get akumatised?"

"No, Marinette would definitely be akumatised by Chloe," Alya says, bunting her boyfriend with her elbow, "Honestly though, how have you not been akumatised by her already?"