25. What's going on?

Jungkook burst open the door of the Designing Department. Every employee flinched and whipped their head towards him. 

He looked around until his eyes landed on those familiar brown eyes. He stared at Taehyung for a complete minute before stepping closer to him. 

"So you are Kim Hansung and Park Taemin, huh?" he asked, dropping his voice a few octaves lower to sound intimidating. 

"Umm...." Taehyung cleared his throat and stared at Jungkook like a deer caught in headlights. 

"ANSWER ME!!" Jungkook roared. "Y-Yes" Taehyung said and looked at Jimin for help. But Jimin was just as terrified as Taehyung. 

"K-Kook...listen to me. W-We just disguised ourselves for fun. Nothing malicious...."

Jungkook chuckled at his imagination. He imagined sixteen different scenarios during the  fifteen-minute drive to his company. 

'You think you are the only one who can cause trouble, baby boy? I am a troublemaker, too. I am a prankster, too. I am just more responsible than you. But looks like I have to let my inner prankster out now. Hope you enjoy, baby' he thought and smirked internally as his driver pulled up at the driveway. 

He took a deep breath and let it out. 'Le's get it!' he thought as he slowly made his way towards the elevator.

........................................

"Are you talking about the CEO?" Taehyung slowly asked. 

Soo sighed. "Who else?" she said sadly. "I really didn't expect this. Here I was, thinking I had a lot of time to make him bend me over his desk-...."

"Shut up" Taehyung growled, glaring at Soo and Jia intensely. Soo snapped her head up. "Huh?" she didn't understand why he suddenly asked her to shut up. 

"I said shut up" Taehyung said. "What's wrong?" she asked. "You talking about him is wrong" Taehyung said. Soo scowled at him. 

"What's your problem?!?! You had no problem when we talked about him this afterno-"

"Shut the fuck up before I yank that fucking tongue out of your bloody mouth" Taehyung snapped and stepped closer to her. "Hey!!" Jimin and Jia yelled together. 

"Why are you getting worked up over nothing??!" Jia asked, sounding irritated. "Excuse me?! Over nothing?!?!" Taehyung asked, raising his voice slightly. 

Minho and Jimin walked forward cautiously. "Hey, Tae. Stop. Let it go" Jimin said. "Tae?" Minho asked. Jimin cleared his throat. "I mean, Hansung, let it go" Jimin said, looking away to avoid Minho's suspicious gaze. 

"I will NOT let go!! SEXY TWO-SHOES?!!?!?! I will burn you alive if you say that again" Taehyung snarled. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!?! Do you have a crush on him or something?! Why are you behaving like an idiot?!" Soo yelled. 

"Guys, guys, let's not fight. Stop it" Minho said. 

"SHUT UP!!" Taehyung whipped his head towards Minho and glared at him. Minho flinched and backed away. It was closing time, anyway. It was none of his business. 

"Who is the idiot here? Say another word about him or me, and I will feed your insides to my pet" Taehyung yelled at Jia, who stood in front of Soo protectively. 

"SERIOUSLY!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?! YOU CAN CRUSH ON HIM ALL YOU WANT!! BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO YELL AT US LIKE THIS!!! NOT WHEN WE HELPED YOU ALL DAY!!" Jia yelled at him. 

"Hey, hey don't yell" Jimin said, trying to step in front of Taehyung. "SAY THAT TO YOUR FRIEND!!" Jia yelled at him. 

People who started leaving the office began to gather outside the department to see what the shouting was about. 

Jimin turned back and tried to cool Taehyung down. "Hey. Cool down, it's okay. They don't know. Let's tell them now and you can fight if they do it again" Jimin said, staring straight into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung calmed down slightly and looked at Soo and Jia. "He is my fiance. I won't tolerate you guys talking about him tha-" he was cut off by a loud scoff. 

"Look at you!! You are yelling at us for crushing on him!! YOU ARE WORSE!! FIANCE?!?! WHO ARE YOU KIDDING?!! KEEP YOUR FANTASIES WITH YOU, YOU FUCKING SPIV!! I DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH YOU ANYMORE!! And to think that we thought of helping your poor asses" Soo yelled and scoffed again. 

People had their phones out. A few of them were recording the whole thing, but none of them bothered to stop the fight. 

Taehyung had no words. He was too angry to form proper sentences. "Spiv....Fantasies....Fucking bitch..." he sputtered as he shoved Jimin to the side and took a giant step towards Soo. 

He almost shoved Jia aside when he remembered that he was dealing with ladies and that he couldn't be as harsh as he normally was. He stared into Jia's eyes with a fire in his own. Jia, who had never seen such a glare before, cowered slightly and took a step back, bumping into Soo in the process. 

"Don't tell me you are scared of this pansy" Soo said and shoved Jia aside. "Day-dreamers aren't our forte. Dream all you want, baby boy" Soo scoffed, looking straight into his eyes. "Fiance!! What next? The President's grandson? Bill Gates' nephew? Trump's brother?" she asked. 

"Look here, you slag! I don't have time to fight with pussies like you. Go on and say whatever you want. But it doesn't change the fact that I got engaged to him yesterday or the fact that I am gonna marry him next week. All you are gonna do then is fall at my feet for forgiveness. AND THEN I'LL SHOW YOU, YOU FUCKING WHORE" Taehyung yelled and shoved her harshly by her shoulder. 

She stumbled back, but glared at him with a fire in her eyes. "WILL YOU FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR FUCKING FANTASIES?!?!?! WE ARE A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN YOU!! GO HIDE IN YOUR SHIT HOLE AND DREAM ABOUT SUCKING HIS DICK ALL YOU WANT, I DON'T CARE!! BUT DON'T POKE YOUR RIDICULOUS NOSE INTO OUR BUSINESS. WE'LL DREAM ALL WE WANT ABOUT HIM BENDING US OVER HIS DESK AND IT IS COMPLETELY NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!" Soo yelled. 

That was the last straw for Taehyung. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!!!" he yelled and shoved her backwards repeatedly until her back hit the wall. 

Jimin tried to pull him away from Soo, but he elbowed Jimin in his ribs and shoved him to the ground. Jimin fell with a pained grunt and held his ribs.  

"What the hell is going on?!!?!" a familiar voice boomed across the room, but neither Taehyung, nor Soo heard it. 

Taehyung held her shoulder with his right hand and clenched his left hand into a tight fist. "Tae, stop it!!" Jimin said and got up again. "Step closer and I will burn you alive" Taehyung growled at Jimin. 

"TAEHYUNG!!!" the same voice yelled, this time a lot closer to them. "SHUT UP!!" Taehyung yelled without taking his eyes off Soo.

He brought his fist up and was just about to punch the daylights out of Soo's face when someone grabbed his hand. 

"LET ME GO!!" he yelled and tried to elbow the man who grabbed his hand, but the man yanked him around and hugged him tightly. He recognized the scent almost immediately. 

"Let me go, you jackbutt!!" he yelled and punched Jungkook's chest, but Jungkook just tightened his hold around him.

"Shhhhh....." he tried to calm Taehyung down. "What the hell is going on??" he asked Soo, dropping his voice a few octaves.