Thanks to the human

• Dedicated to The awesome people that are awesome

Fayette's P.O.V.

I just stared at him in disbelief. How could he ask me to do something like that? To go against everything I believed in, and to side with them. The very kind that killed my people, my friends, my father, my mother, and my life. This world? The world that my parents were taken out of has been turned into something sick and sadistic through the humans eyes. Did they not see that magic was disappearing? That the very thing that made this world so beautiful was almost gone?

Shaking my head I spit in the man's face. He growled at me

"You little brat!" He slapped me across the cheek making my skin sting with hatred and pain.

Aaron's P.O.V.

Please take the deal...I kept saying to myself. I did not want her to die...I could not explain the feel of attraction towards her. But the way she held her head high even after being captured astounded me. I wanted, and need to learn more about her. Suddenly I heard a voice that broke me out of my museing.

"You little brat!" The sound that came after that seemed to echo throughout the room.

He had slapped her! He had slapped this beautiful creature before us! I snatched his hand away just before he was about to strike again.

"Do that one more time and you will never see the light of day again." Curt and cold my voice seemed to scare him but he quickly brought his composure back

"How dare you threaten me? I can do what I please, for I am your commander!" I almost laughed he looked so stupid trying to threaten me; however he was right. As my commander I had no right to threaten him. I would just have to protect this angel from a distance...for now.

Fayette's P.O.V.

He had stood up for me! Could this human be different than the others? No it was not possible all humans were cold beings that cared for nothing but war and riches they had no love in there heart. Even so I should thank him, it is my duty as a Princess to make sure all people who do me a favor get my gratitude.

After the commander walked away, I stopped the man that stood up for me from leaving.

"Stay please. I must have a word with you." I curtly said motioning for him to sit in the chair across from me with bound hands.

Surprised the man turned around and questioned "Me?"

I fought the urge to roll my eyes at him "Of course. You are the only one here are you not?"

Finally sitting down he shifted in his seat  "Will...yes...but I am human. Why would you want to talk to me?"

I better get this over with, before he gets any ideas that I am starting to like his kind. "I wanted to say thank you for standing up for me against that awful man." Sitting up straighter I waited for his reply. He seemed speechless but finally managed to say

"Oh I did not want to see you hurt."

I almost gasped in surprise. Why should he care if I'm hurt? This human was strange, I would give him that. I realized with a shock that I wanted to know more about him.

Aaron's P.O.V.

I cannot believe I was having a conversation with her and that she wanted to thank me. I could tell she was waiting for a response and I stated the obvious.

"Oh I did not want to see you hurt."

I groaned inwardly. I was such a idiot! I sounded so casual about it shouldn't I be acting like the hero getting her to feel indebted to me?

Couriosty lit up her features. Curiosity for what? Me perhaps? No that could not be possible...

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Authors Note:

Hey guys so I really have not gotten any comments and am feeling a little abandoned here! =(

Okay im just kidding about feeling abandoned but I would appreciate if you guys would comments and let me know what you think!I have been working really hard and this is the fourth part I have written in one day! (2 for this one and 2 for my other story Lady Josephine: Armed and ready to kill) Vote and comment please!

xoxoxo,

Emilestie