[Week 1] When Saiki Sees you Reading

(CINNAMON ROLLS, SKIP THIS CHAPTER FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!)
•••
🎃 WEEK SPECIAL🎃

(CINNAMON ROLLS, SKIP THIS CHAPTER FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!)•••🎃 WEEK SPECIAL🎃

Saiki's: POV

Y/N has been pretty busy looking at her phone for a while, smiling and blushing like a 40 year old man. What could be so interesting that can make her whole face red? Did Kuboyasu send something to her?

I turned my eyes to Kuboyasu casually taking notes from the board.

Clearly not.

Out of curiosity, I separated myself from my body, becoming a temporary ghost. I looked back toward my body, looking as if I had fallen asleep.

I walked over at Y/N, more creeped out than surprised.

I gazed at two men.....doing....it.

"What in the actual heck are you doing Y/N?"
I whispered to her ear.

Y/N turns her head 180 degrees, seeing my transparent self. Of course she could still see me since she was psychic too.

I could hear her mentally swearing to herself, having a nervous panic attack, as she should.
Who reads BL in the middle of class when anyone near her, even our teacher can see?

"Have you no shame?"

"S-shut up! YOU don't understand the power of beautiful men falling in love and-...uggh...you know!!"

Her hands quickly hid behind her back, forbidding me to see any more of that book. Her eyes averting away from mine as her face matching Hairo's.

"Seriously, you're so weird. If you're gonna pull of something like THAT, read it on your time."

"BOI! Teruhashi's reading BL too, and you don't call her weird!"

"Wait what?"

I inspected Teruhashi looking down at her phone, although having a completely normal expression. But with one glance at her phone, that's not what it reads.

"What is up with girls in this universe??"
•••

So, I hoped you liked that. Can't say I'm sorry for those cinnamon rolls out there who still read it, I warned them.