B2,CH4_"Next Time I won't Miss"

Johnny's perspective....

"They got married boss"

Elvis Presley and Diana Presley...the beloved couple of the world. I chuckled to myself and stared down at the newspaper that captured a picture of my beautiful Diana and her little husband Elvis Presley, if I wasn't shot I would have killed him just like I did his  friend Scotty Moore and Diana would have been mine.

I've been stalking her every since that day, I know all her ware bouts and people in her life, including her ex best friend Audie Murphy, I could just kill him for touching her in that library but he can be useful, he has the same objective as me, he wants to kill Elvis and so do I, when Elvis is out the way he can be happy knowing that he broken Diana as she did him and I can heal Diana and make her love me and worship me.

"Where is Diana heading now?" I asked my right hand man David, he looked at the computer that sat on his lap as he sat down on of my couches.

"Back to Graceland, she's with Elvis friend Bill black" he said, nodding I gulp down a shot of whiskey and stood up. "What about that boy Elvis?" He type something in and looked and showed me the computer. "He's eating privately at a local restaurant near the paramount studios" he said. Smiling evilly I stared at him through the screen.

"It's time we pay him visit" I said. David chuckle and nodded. "How many men sir?" He asked, I wanted to beat him myself personally, and that will just be the begging of what I have planned for him. He will die, even if I have to give my soul to the devil to achieve that mission. I'll crush him like bug, and I'll make Diana watch. "Just have some on stand by, I can handle him myself" I said. He nodded.

He has no idea who he's messin with...

_______________________________

Elvis's perspective....

"Yea I got it sir...I promise" i hinged up the phone after speaking with my manager Tom, after my wedding with Diana I've been more busy then usual, I promised Diana I wouldn't work to much so we could spend time together but the press is on my ass right now, anythin I do or say they all over it, it's annoying.

Right now I'm on my break after filming parts jailhouse rock, honestly I'm tired. I wanna see my gal Diana but they won't let me until work is over. Sighing I go back to eating my food, when I'm finished I get up and throw my plate away and head to the men's room to piss, just as I stepped inside I was grabbed and put in a choke hold, in a defense mode I used my elbow to hit the person in the stomach which worked and they let me go and let out a low growl, turning around quickly I got in my fighting stance.

I'm a black belt in karate now, I had to learn how to defend myself and Diana.

"Who the hell are ya?!" I shouted. Hearing a low chuckle the figure stood up tall, and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Johnny sander....he was back...he was alive. "Remember me Elvis?" He asked, i clenched my jaw and held my ground making sure to look at my surroundings. He could have others with him and that would be kinda hard for me to fight off a lot of men at once, at my best 5-10 but over that is suicide.

"What you want?" I said. He walked towards me slowly. "Stay back! I'll fucking kill you if you come any closer" I gritted. He laughed "your not that little boy anymore, respect, but now I'm back I'm taking what's mine" he said his face turning serious. Like he'll ever have Diana, she's mine, I won't let any scum like him take away Diana's happiness or hurt her, I'd die first.

"Me and Diana are married now, she's my wife and if you don't leave her alone we'll get a restraining order and if that don't work, I swear fo god you'll see a side to me you ain't neva seen" I said to him.

"Your threatening me?" He asked, his voice menacing and low.

"Take it as you want Johnny" I said and relaxed myself and smirked. "I know it makes you mad that I was her first and now I'm her last ever, because she's mine now. She ain't give you the pleasure cause your a lowlife who goes around stalking and force people" I snapped at him laughing, like a mad man. He stared at me, his face held a little surprise and shocked, but he masked it and pulled out his gun. Stepping back I stared at him then the gun.

"Y'know your right, but when have I ever listen to what people told me to do, if I did I wouldn't be what I am today you see" he then pushed me into the wall and held the gun to my head, breathing heavily I glared at him clenching my jaw.

"Go ahead kill me so they can lock you away" I said, he chuckled again. "Nah that'd be to easy, I don't want to do you how I did your friend Scotty..Scotty Moore ring any bells" he smirked. "You bastard!" I yelled at him and punched him in his face, he stumbled back dropping the gun. Taking this as my opportunity I hurried and ran for the gun sliding along the floor, just as I reached it someone stepped on my hand and i groaned in pain.

"I don't think so boy" the man grabbed the gun and tossed it to Johnny who caught it and pointed it at me again.

"How stupid are you kid, to think you can go against me?" He said and kicked me in my side, I let out a groan and turned over holding my side. Fuck that hurt. He grabbed me by my jaw and made me look at him.

Putting the gun under my chin he titled my head up. Leaning down he whispered in my ear lowly "next time I won't miss, I will kill you elvis presley. I will soon, your gonna slip, watch your back pretty boy." He pushed my head back and it hit the floor hard and I held my head groaning in pain.

Fuck...what am I gonna do. I gotta kill him before he kills me, I gotta protect Diana...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
COMMENT! SHARE! LIKE! Follow if you have not already.

👉Till then Presley's 👈