SIX

it has been two days, and the seven was still stuck in their room. Jay often go out time to time to check his wolf and Sunghoon's, Aqua and Zircon. the two wolves stayed on the ice skating field since their owners left them but right now, Aqua and Zircon followed behind Jay as they walked in pass the big wooden door.

"Zircon." Sunghoon sighed in relief as he paddled towards his white wolf, he kneeled down and ruffled the ice white fur. Zircon let out a soft purr and noise as he snuggled his face on the Ice prince's shoulder. Aqua was quite and formed into a big ball in the corner, understanding what was all happening. Everyone was quite as no one decided to mutter any words.

Niki, he hasn't woke up yet. it's been two days. the last time something like this happened he was only unconscious for hour, but this time it's new. it has been days and Sunoo had grown worried, contemplating whether to use his magics or not. Heeseung had prohibited him since his amber orbs turned plain black, it's not safe. so he was there on the long couch with Niki's head laying on his lap as he continued to softly stroke the soft blonde locks.

And Jungwon, his energy had drained but he was still awake. supporting his back on Jake's chest as they took the single couch. Jake was also taking his little nap and Heeseung...Heeseung had been spacing out, walking back and forth as he looked out on the big window.

"the protesters had been decreased and the big gates has been closed by the guards."

Jay broke the silent, it was a good news that people protesting had been decreasing. less harsh noises from outside could be heard and only the big bell going off, alarming the peoples to stop protesting and go home before something happens or the King will go down from his throne.

"that's good." Heeseung nodded and looked at the sleeping pair, Jake and Jungwon. "Did you see the King?" he asked as he moved his gaze towards Jay.

"No, he's not in his throne room too." the blue haired replied and shook his head. "Maybe in that room again, the one that he doesn't want one of us to enter since we were kids." he added running his fingers through his blue locks.

"Hyung, what does he mean about knowing ourselves? I don't even want to be the King of this Stupid country. I'm sure you don't want too." Sunghoon from the wooden floor asked the angel, as he was being snuggled by his big wolf.

"he wants us to know our true selves." the oldest replied as he shoved his hands on his black trousers pocket.
"I already know my true self." Jake mumbled from the couch making Sunghoon and Heeseung look at him,
"I'm a bloodsucking vampire, It's me." he added bluntly, his eyes remaining closed as he breathes making Jungwon snap open his eyes. "dumb." Sunghoon muttered to himself and rolled his eyes.

"I already knew this the first day, we aren't biologically brothers." Heeseung simply spoke. he had known this in the first place. them seven weren't brothers. just from their abilities, they weren't. "we don't even know who is our mother." Jungwon also said while he rubbed his eyes with his small fists.

"and... Agust isn't our father."

Jay muttered slowly sitting down beside his balled blue wolf, that was right. they didn't saw they're mother, and father. it was clearly not the King. the King didn't even showed them any kind of affection as a father, they had grown up with assistants beside them. the one that trusts them, and believes in them. the King also refuses to have any conversations with them. so, its clearly not their father. Agust had no any kinds of abilities like the seven prince. except the amber orbs from the last dinner they had. it still confuses Sunoo as he was the only one that had that amber colored eyes.

a big black crow landed on the window seals, making the angel scoot closer to it. the crow had a black bottle placed in between its beak, nodding the black bottle to him like it wanted him to take the black object. he walks towards the crow, Heeseung slowly took the bottle as the crow freely flew. "what's that?" Jungwon asked him from behind, "is it for us?" the emerald eyes looked up at him innocently.

it was obviously for them, but a crow sending it?
suspicious.

the angle slowly twisted the lid open, the purple orbs anticipating to look at what is inside the black bottle.
he saw a rolled paper inside, taking it out. multiple colors of dusts surrounded the rolled paper, shining it in front of the two. "a message?" Jake popped out beside Heeseung.

Heeseung carefully untied the black ribbon and unrolled the paper. it was foreign, crystals running on every lettering written on the paper. they don't know the language, it looks like it was written years ago. since their language had already change.

"what language is that?" Jake knitted his brows. "I don't know." Heeseung shook his head, "can you read this?" he asked Jungwon from the back. hoping that one of them knows. "let me see." he said as he accepted the paper from Heeseung's hands, Jake looking at him as he concentrated on reading the letters.

Jungwon had not expected this.

"i- it's." he looked up at Heeseung, sweats was already forming on his forehead as his grip on the paper wriggled. he was terrified. Jake had stepped in beside him and held his shoulders from the back. "continue." Jake whispered as he continuously rubbed the boy's shoulders reassuringly.

"Hyung, It's f- from Mauvais." he finished his words as a single tear escaped the emerald orbs.

"w-what?"

"the letter is asking for the eldest prince of Daegu Dynasty." Jungwon added.

"no...no."

it's here again. Mauvais is asking for him again, its the dead city of Daegu country. it's wicked and dark, every person steps inside that city will no longer be able to come back and they'll all be declared dead and not missing. it's dark and wicked, and it also hunted the eldest prince. Heeseung. the angel.

"No!"

[boringggg]