Ch131 - Bug.

Does he have a company? Of course he does.

You Ming did not think too much into Kang Shengzhe's inquiry as he said: "Where are you from then?"

Kang Shengzhe said: "I'm an anchor from MengMao."

You Ming raised an eyebrow and he seemed like he wanted to say something but chose to stop himself. Naturally, Kang Shengzhe did not understand the turns of his mind, but if you opened a God's perspective, you will discover that the suspicion of 'it turns out not only were the unwritten rules established, he even wanted to dig other people's wall corner' was written all over You Ming's visage!

It did not seem like his son's style.

Could it be that love made his character setting collapse?

While You Ming was perplexed, Kang Shengzhe was no better on his end. Perceiving the solemnity on You Ming's expression, he did not dare to ask and thus, he was left to the whims of his imagination.

Liang Liang had his own company? It was never mentioned to him ah... Though, speaking of the previous internship... Wait a minute, could the place he interned at, was it Liang Liang's own company??

Kang Shengzhe reached a sudden epiphany. It was no wonder why Liang Liang's office space seemed so empty and devoid of people while having everything that was expected of an office when they had a video call, and why his work meal was better than average.

Now that he thought about it, the treatment given to a boss was nothing if not great.

However, just as he solved one problem, another question immediately surfaced. Why did he ask him if he was an anchor from Liang Liang's company? Did Liang Liang's company happen to be in the same field? Was it live broadcasting?

Kang Shengzhe had always been in MengMao and he scarcely paid attention to up and rising live broadcasting companies. If he really had to speak of a company which had entered his sights, it would be that YouLiang TV who had previously smashed him with fifty-two hundred thousand during the ranking competition...

All of a sudden, Kang Shengzhe went still, breath suspended and he nearly choked.

YouLiang TV...... You Liang?

You Liangxing!??????

The entry of said information struck his brain like lightning and it stunned Kang Shengzhe completely. Not only that, as he remembered the numerical figure fifty-two, Kang Shengzhe dredged up another memory from a long time ago: a person with the same WeChat name as Liang Liang had given him fifty-two hundred thousand as well!

Back then, he thought it was impossible, but as he was processing it now, he realised that there was no chance of running, other than him, who else could it be? It was definitely Liang Liang!

During that live broadcast, they barely met, and yet Liang Liang had started smashing him with money......

Kang Shengzhe's thoughts were in an utter mess but he could not deny that he felt agitated and emotional as well. His lower lip jutted out and the two-metre-tall man almost sobbed right then and there.

Fortunately, Lord Father was still around which prevented Kang Shengzhe from being impetuous. Hence, it was only when heat was eventually reintroduced back into his body after he and You Ming had returned to the villa that Kang Shengzhe's cheeks flushed and his eyes followed by reddening slightly.

You Liangxing came over, asking with deep concern: "What's the matter?"

Kang Shengzhe said: "Cold."

A son's concern for his boyfriend was extremely piercing for an old father's heart. A displeased You Ming stood at the side as he said: "What could happen on a walk? It's not like I can eat him."