Chapter 5

"Yah! Why did you do that?" I look up to the voice; it was Jimin. I was expecting him to have a really angry-faced Jimin, but surprisingly he was pouting rather cutely. I giggled at him. "I did what I had to do." I replied nonchalantly, making his pout turn into a frown. "You could've just asked..." He told me as if its the most normal thing to do; it is, but for some reason I wanted to care for him...take care of...Jungkook. 

There's no reason for what I'm feeling- its rather odd, because I haven't felt this way before. Oh well, let's just shrug it off, shall we?

"Jimin, calm down. She didn't do it because of anything else...It's just that someone refused to talk." Yoongi pointed out, rolling his eyes. "Hyung! You know I'm not comfortable around strangers." Jungkook talked back, defending himself. "Stop it! That's enough!" Seokjin, well, Jin made a stop to the unwanted fight between the brothers.

I felt sorry for Jungkook. I guess he's the youngest out of everyone, maybe that's the reason I feel we're more alike. "It's okay Jungkook-ah, I'm there for you." I told him with a reassuring smile. He smiled back. "Wah, Y/N, what's up with you and Jungkook, huh?" Okay, that was Taehyung. I look at Taehyung with a glare. "Why, what's wrong with me and Jungkook?"

Taehyung looked taken aback from my question, but he didn't show it. "No...its just..." He broke eye contact and looked away ruffling his silky hair. Why is everyone avoiding my gaze whenever I become pissed? Is it because I look scary when I become angry?!

"Yah, what's wrong with you'll?" I ask them wanting an answer for what's wrong with them and their gaze-breaking. "What's wrong with us?" Hoseok, right? Yeah, Hoseok asked me, confusion written all his face. I look over to the others and they have the same expression.

Fiddling with my fingers, I bit my lower lip. "No, I just wanted to know why you'll always look away when I look pissed?" I questioned nervously, grinning like an idiot. The whole room boomed with laughter. "What?" I asked foolishly, when I know exactly why. Ugh, Y/N, you are so dumb. You can't get anymore dumber, You know?

I face-palmed myself, avoiding looking at them. "Y/N, seriously? Is that the question you wanted to ask so badly?" Jungkook asked me with tears in his eyes. I stared at him- shocked. "Oh my Gosh, Jungkook-ah, did you just speak, to me?" I spoke to him, happy because finally he was feeling comfortable around me. The laughter suddenly died down. Jungkook just stare at me as if I just asked the most stupidest question that ever asked. It is, wasn't it. Shit.

"Y/N, are you gonna start that again?" Jimin asked, whining. I ignored him. Jimin is still a baby, did he ever go through puberty? "Umm...yes?" Jungkook said, obviously awkward of the whole situation. "Okay, since you asked me the question, I'll surely answer it." I told him, smiling widely. 

"Go on, then answer it." I turn to Yoongi and gave him a death-glare. Everyone looked at him.  Yoongi gave an awkward smile. "Okay, okay, geez." He looks away. I took a deep breath. "Well, its just...why did Yoongi and Taehyung look away when I speak rudely to them? It's just...weird. I mean isn't it normal to defend themselves like Jungkook defended himself from Suga?" I looked at them to see them giving me a blank face. There was a long and awkward silence. Namjoon started speaking out of the blue. "Y/N, maybe its because you look cute- no, too cute when you look angry, right?" He looked at Taehyung and Yoongi to see them nodding.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks. Oh no. I'm blushing. Why now? "Y/N, are you blushing?" Asked a giggling Hoseok peeking over my face. I'm sure by now it may have gone tomato red. "Hoseok, you're right, she is blushing...hard." Jin nods, chuckling.

"Y/N we have to tell you some-" Taehyung started but was cut of by Namjoon. "No, it's nothing." I looked at Taehyung who was now having a heated up conversation with Yoongi. "Anyways, this is going to be you room and your luggage has already been brought." Namjoon said. "We'll leave you to your rest." With that said they left the room without another word. Jungkook patted my head and left with a smile.

They are fun to be with, you thought to yourself. What did Taehyung want to say? Doesn't matter. Resting your head on the soft pillow, you drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________

God.....What have I done? 

This was just a filler. So sorry. I'm a horrible Author. 

What do you think Taehyung wanted to tell Y/N??

Any guesses?

Can't wait for the BE album ARMY's !!! Love BTS and ARMY's!!