Ch133 - Thank you.

【+1! It's not very nice to talk about people's affairs behind their back, but everyone, please believe in KK ah!! KK is not that kind of person!!】

Subsequently after, a group of schoolmates appeared to pave the way for people to speak out for KK, and the unhappy fans who truly loved KK finally mustered their courage to stand up to try and overturn the general sentiments.

【That's right, yeah!! Before KK even stood up to speak, countless of people have already started hitting him while he's down, and it better not be some fans from certain doors coming over to hurt people!!】

【I'm a fan who truly loves KK, and no matter what is said outside, I'll only believe what KK says when he makes a personal appearance. Don't try and put whatever brainless fan hat on me, I've liked KK for so long, I trust my own eyes, thank you.】

【I can understand that a lot of fans felt cheated after they watched the video, but everyone please calm down, don't be led astray by people with motives. KK has yet to speak out, we shouldn't be losing out heads now.】

【Believe in KK, wait for KK.】

Although the verbal insults were reduced, the appearance of people who stood by KK's side was more than enough to soothe Kang Shengzhe's heart. After he skimmed through the comments, he got on the high speed railway heading back to City A in a leisurely manner.

As they were travelling, the long-awaited news from Wang Lu finally arrived.

Prior to this, Kang Shengzhe had already talked to Wang Lu a few times. Initially, Wang Lu had been pressing for Kang Shengzhe to clarify it as soon as possible, but under Kang Shengzhe's continuous refusal, he choked his urgings back. He did not ask about what was truly going on with Sister Liang; in fact, even under the conditions where he knew nothing, he started fighting for Kang Shengzhe in an unbridled manner.

He did not ask; he chose to believe KK unconditionally.

Towards that, Kang Shengzhe could not help but feel a little touched.

However, being touched was one thing, for the actual news that Wang Lu brought back left much to be desired. When the call connected, Kang Shengzhe heard Wang Lu cursing under his breath.

In an instant, he understood: "Bad news?"

Wang Lu hesitated before saying: "En."

Wang Lu did not say much beyond giving a simple account of the company's attitude and decision. As Kang Shengzhe was listening, he gave You Liangxing a look and he could not resist the urge to laugh out loud.

Yes, after going through the high echelons to find a resolution, not only did MengMao TV choose not to intervene with any protective measures despite the current abuse that Kang Shengzhe was facing, they even gave Kang Shengzhe the final ultimatum, ordering him to resolve the situation by himself in the next 24 hours. And if it was not dealt with properly, MengMao TV would thereby ban Kang Shengzhe and the reason being that, not only did Kang Shengzhe's 'marketing' methods hurt his fans' feelings, it had severely impacted MangMao's reputation as well.

"And before this, didn't you manage to reach the finals of the ranking competition? The company has cancelled your right to participate, and restored Howling Wolf's and Piaoluo's qualifications to participate..."

"I reckon you've already guessed this but, the people who suggested to the company to ban you was Piaoluo and Howling Wolf. Furthermore, because you did not seek the company's approval before you made a bet with Piaoluo regarding the withdrawal from the competition, you made the company earn a significantly lower amount off the semi-finals. The higher echelons have been suppressing the anger they had for you to begin with; and once they heard Piaoluo's story, they felt that your disposition was flippant and impudent, and you would be disobedient even if they cultivated you. Not to mention, you asked for a price of five million upon opening your mouth... all in all, there's not a single thing they're satisfied about, and in the end, they just..."