57 - end things

JISUNG POV

lately i've noticed that yejin changed a lot from the past few weeks. she rarely text or call me or even hang out with me. i text her that i'm gonna go to her apartment to talk about this before anything get worse.

i'm in front of her apartment right now and i don't have to knock on the door because i know the password to her apartment. when i enter the apartment, it's very dark. i turn on all the lights and then walked to her bedroom.

i open the door to see her talking with someone on the phone. yes listening to other people conversation is not good but i can't help and just listen to the conversation.

"how much? $1100 to free my sister? are you fucking serious?!!" she yelled at her phone.

"look, you want me to bribe the police to free your sister and that's not fucking easy. take it or leave it." the person said on the phone.

"what– but– UGH FINE. i'll give you the money now. just come to my apartment. i'll give you the address." she said then hangs up the call and probably texting her address to whoever that is.

'free her sister? police? her sister is in jail? i didn't know she has a sister? she never told me. sister?...jail?... waIT. WHY IS MY MIND SUDDENLY DRIFTED TO HARA????.' as my head was occupied by the thought, i suddenly have a flashback.

—FLASHBACK STARTS—

"jisung can we talk? alone?" y/n noona ask me.

"yeah sure." i said then pushing the other to get out.

"so what's up?" i asked.

"you need to breakup with yejin immediately." noona said with her cold voice without her noticing.

"what? no! why?" i said.

she told me about what happened when she got kidnapped and she also told me that yejin is hara's younger sister. i just look at her in disbelief after she told me all of that.

"noona i'm sorry but i don't believe you and i'm not gonna break up with her. do you know when hara is beating you up she cried so hard and keep telling hara to stop hitting you." i said with a cold voice.

"BUT SHE'S FAKING IT!!"

"NOONA STOP! SHES NOT FAKING ANYTHING!! i can't believe you told me to break up with her just because she has the same surname as hara." i said giving her a glare.

—FLASHBACK ENDS—

'now when i remember that, i think i'm too harsh on her. but what if she's lying to me? what if that's not the truth? i will get my answer as soon as i talk to yejin. now.' i finally come in to her room with a big fake smile on my face.

"babyyyyy." i spoke. she turn around quickly with a scared face as soon as she hears my voice.

"j-jisung?? h-how long have you been here?" she smile nervously.

"not that long. also i came here to ask you something." i said to her and she looked confused but then she lad me to the living room so we can talk there.

"so. what do you want to talk about?" she asked me.

"i kinda heard you were talking to someone about your sister. you never told me about your sister. who is she?" i ask straightforwardly to her.