Ch134 - I want both of them.

Once Kang Shengzhe's post was sent, it was like a single rock had caused a thousand ripples. Ever since the matter started fermenting, the person in question had hid his head like a tortoise for three days before he finally decided to appear. Thus, countless fans and passers-by who had been paying attention to the matter surged up like a furious tide immediately.

【Fuck!! KK finally appeared!!】

【Heh!! You still have the ability to come out, have you prepared yourself for a tongue-lashing?】

【Why didn't you continue hiding, has your team conjured the next part of the script?!!】

【Why do you think KK came out? If he stayed away longer, he would be called up by MengMao! Can a business sustain such losses? He definitely came out to persuade the deceived fans, saying, 'Apologies, I was wrong, everyone please forgive me ah'. It's either that or some fabricated, extravagant and colourful excuse, I've seen this programme too many times in the entertainment circle. 】

【Can all of you stop rushing to conclusions? It's possible that KK only wants to explain the truth clearly.】

【Truth for shit? Why are the floor scrubbers everywhere, is KK your mother or your father, do you have to defend him in such a manner? Bleh!! Disgusting!!】

【I'm quite interested as to what kind of trick KK will play.】

All in all, it was merely the suspicions and verbal abuse repeating themselves. When the time reached eight o' clock, MengMao TV's KK's live broadcasting room broke through the ten million milestone at the speed of light. The number of people arriving was more than what Kang Shengzhe had imagined, and new people were pouring in extensively with every second and minute.

Kang Shengzhe joked: "It couldn't be that someone specifically hired a water army, right?"

Truthfully speaking, the comments' vicious currents were exceedingly heavy and he did not know who had specifically hired a water army to guide the rhythm but they were definitely present. But apart from that, it was also true that there was a great deal of people paying attention to the matter. Furthermore, it was a testament to Kang Shengzhe's overwhelming popularity and a great piece of evidence to prove that the live broadcasting industry was boundless in terms of its development potential.

But at this juncture, You Liangxing did not have the time to think about his business. He nodded to Kang Shengzhe and moved out of the frame for the time being. He said: "Start it."

Kang Shengzhe said: "Okay."

He did as he said immediately. Even the symbolic deep breaths and adjustment of clothes were disregarded as he directly went live on his broadcast.

You Liangxing could not help but be surprised. Kang Shengzhe was truly a strange person; whenever he was in front of him, he had more nonsense than average and he would get so nervous over trifles that his entire body would tremble, but when he was in his own domain, he was indifferent like a cloud and breezy at any given time. Even though his screen was filled with flying insults, he could still use a calm and steady gaze as though he hadn't seen it.

Clearing his throat and voice carrying a particular laughter, Kang Shengzhe opened his mouth to say: "Wow~ so many people."

The voice was still familiar and his appearance was still featured the same exceptionally beautiful visage. Upon scrutinizing his expression, not a trace of dispiritedness could be found. A violent commotion was happening outside and yet the cause of it was glowing with health, seemingly in high spirits.

Thus, before he even started getting down to business, the live broadcasting room had already mobilized.

【Huh, what situation is this???】