Ch140 - Extras (3)

The feeling of having a son bring back his boyfriend was not something most parents had the chance of experiencing. And technically, Kang Xueqing and Shen Qin won the lottery since they received the full experience of having to meet their son-in-law in spite of having raised a son.

Kang Shengzhe had moved quickly, possibly out of the fear that the other party would get cold, for Kang Xueqing and Shen Qin were still walking down the stairs when they heard the sound of footsteps.

Their nervousness surged as the sound of knocking echoed, signifying that the person was now at the door.

Kang Xueqing said: "Open the door."

Shen Qin: "You open it."

While Kang Xueqing understood his wife's anxiety, he was even more anxious in his heart. "It's not ideal for me to go, should we go together instead?"

Shen Qin: "If we go together, the intimidation factor will be a bit too much."

Kang Xueqing said: "It's not like it's a girl, his courage shouldn't be so small."

The pair of husband and wife kept trying to pass the bucket to one another and all the bickering honestly boiled down to panic. Soon after, another round of knocking sounded and Shen Qin mustered her courage, dragging her husband with her before she opened the door.

The cold wind immediately brushed past their faces.

The two young men standing outside the door both glanced over.

Kang Xueqing and Shen Qin's eyes roved past Kang Shengzhe before they gazed at the person standing at the side simultaneously.

The young man's posture was straightened out and upright, and even though he was standing next to the two-metre-tall Kang Shengzhe, he still gave people the impression that he was tall, handsome and spirited.

Although Shen Qin and Kang Xueqing heard Kang Shengzhe praise this person in every aspect for a good while prior to this, they had been imagining this person with the perception that he was a girl. And now that they saw You Liangxing, it was inevitable that they would lose themselves in a trance, especially Shen Qin. When their eyes landed on You Liangxing, she covered her mouth out of conditioned reflex as she unconsciously muttered to herself: "This child..."

Looks really handsome.

Not only was he handsome, he was essentially handsome to the point of exaggeration, as if he was painted in a style that was different from most people. Shen Qin became a little silly and dazed, and similarly, Kang Xueqing had never expected that the lover Kang Shengzhe was babbling about would have such an outstanding appearance. Just from his looks alone, he was already overflowing with the sense that he was a prominent talent.

This was You Liangxing, Kang Shengzhe's boyfriend.

As his parents were immersed in their shock, Kang Shengzhe could not bear allowing You Liangxing to stand in the cold wind. Hurriedly, he pulled the person into the house and urged, "Close the door, close the door, it's freezing to death outside."

It was then that Shen Qin came back to herself. As she let them in, she said: "Yeah, come in quickly and warm up as soon as possible."

Although they hadn't talked yet, it was evident from their voice and tone that they were becoming amicable and enthused, albeit subconsciously and unknowingly.

As long as a person's face value was high enough – no matter male or female – it was exceedingly easy to attract the older generation's good feelings. While You Liangxing did not do anything, the first impression he made was already good enough, and it also happened that his character was extremely well-cultivated too. Subsequently after he entered the door, the first thing he did was give Kang Shengzhe's parents a respectful and appropriate courteous greeting.