13

N-Noona, I’m scared…”

“I know, it’s okay. Just don’t look away from this book and keep these headphones on, okay?”

“But what about you..?”

“I’ll just be helping out in a few works to improve the world. You want to improve the world, don’t you?”

“Of course!”

“Then you have to listen to what I say and let me work, okay?”

“Okay..”

“I don’t want you making any noise or leaving this room no matter what. I’m heading out.”

“Wait! I want a kiss before you go. I’m gonna miss you…”

“I’m gonna miss you too, R.M.”

----🐨----

“Remind me when was the last time she talked about it all?” Hoseok washes Jimin’s hair in the bath, his sleeves rolled up as Jimin stares at Jin with big eyes.

“She doesn’t talk about it, period. There’s still a few things that even we don’t know. Yoongi knows the most but even then I feel like he has a few pieces missing.”

“Does Noona know Jungkook is spying?”

“What?” Jin asks and Taehyung stops by the bathroom door, listening in.

“Jungkook was looking through her stuff the day of the phone call.” Jimin pouts and Jin frowns.

“How do you know that?”

“Noona said she cleared all her apps before giving it to him and when she got it back they were open.” He looks up at Hoseok and Hoseok pours water on his head.

“I’m sure she already talked to him about it, don’t start attacking him over it, Taehyung.”

Taehyung jumps and scurries away, being found out somehow.

“I didn’t even notice he was there.” Jin crosses his arms.
Jungkook hides under Taehyung’s body once he gets to the bedroom, wiggling around to get comfortable.

“Do you ever plan on telling Namjoon what’s going on?” Taehyung asks and Jungkook shakes his head.

“It’s not my business to tell, and I’m sure she’ll tell him when she thinks the time’s right.”

“What do you mean I don’t remember you?! I’ve never met you before in my life!” Namjoon steps away from you and you look away from him.

“Answer me!!” Namjoon shouts.

“You don’t remember because they probably erased your memory over that time period!!” You shout in his face and he pushes you, causing you to stumble.

“Don’t fucking get in my face as if you have the right to after all the shit you’ve been pulling!!”

“I took care of you!! I made sure they never hurt you!!”

He stops moving and winces once he gets a sharp pain in his head.

“N-Namjoon..?”

“Don’t touch me.”

“I told you I didn’t want to talk about this in case you’d get hurt..”

“I don’t want to tell you what happened because you’ll get hurt.”

He groans and holds his head, covering his eyes at whatever just appeared in front of him.

“Are you okay?”