F O U R

Harry took her sweater as they walked into his house

Harry took her sweater as they walked into his house. She admired every bit of it. It was big, bigger than she thought it was.

"So, my rooms upstairs. We could.."

Juno smiled. "I don't know what you think this is but I'm not that type of girl. May I remind you, you just broke up with your girlfriend."

"Well, I mean we didn't break up but-"

"Is that supposed to be better?" She laughed. He shrugged. "You're gonna have to try harder than that. In the mean time, I bet you have a really comfy bed so, lead the way."

He nodded and lead her to his room. She smiled. "Dibs on the bed."

"What?" He asked as she laid across the entire bed.

"So, where are you sleeping tonight?"

"Scoot over, this is my bed."

She scooted as he got joined her. She jokingly rolled her eyes. "Fine, we can share."

The next morning Juno opened her eyes to a sleeping boy. She smiled as she watched his nostrils flare for every exhale. She sat up and looked around for a clock. It was early, too early for her liking. However, if she didn't want anyone to see her she was figured now would be a good time to get going. She patted Harry's back.

"Hey, I'm gonna go."

His eyes slowly opened. "Don't want anyone thinking we're together, princess."

She chuckled at the pet name. "Kinda, you just broke up with Kelly and I don't want anyone think we did something."

He smiled. "We wouldn't the princess getting a bad reputation, would we?"

"Shut up." She threw a pillow at him causing him to laugh. She put her sweater on. "Bye, Harry."

He raised his eyebrows. "Bye, Juno."

Juno strolled the streets she often walked when she needed to clear her head. She saw Grizz in the not so far distance and ran towards him.

"Hey!" She yelled as she bumped into him sending them both to the ground.

"June! I've been looking everywhere for you." Grizz helped her off the ground. "Where'd you go?"

"Long story but hey, if Finch asks can you tell him I was at your place all night?" Juno used her poppy dog face knowing he'd give in.

"Fine, but you owe me an explanation." Grizz raised his eyebrow.

She smiled. "Of course. I just have to get past Finch's never ending questions."

"He cares about you."

"I know. He can just be a bit much sometimes."

"Good luck."

"Thanks." She smiled. "I'll need it."

Just as she predicted Finch was at the door waiting for her. He asked questions after questions.

"Where were you last night?"

"Grizz's, I told you."

"You said Allie or Grizz."

"See, so I didn't lie."

"You know Grizz is a guy. You should've stayed at Allie's."

"Okay, then next time I'll go to Allie's."

"Next time?" He asked.

"Are we done with the investigation? I'm gonna find Allie and check up on her."

"I'm coming with you."

"I don't need a babysitter, Finch."

"They're checking out Greenwich, to see if anyone can help us."

"Cool, so I'll join see if the next town over has anyone around and tell you. I'll check in at the bar and see if mom somehow ended up there."

"Juno-"

"Bye Finch."

Hi, welcome back. I've been trying to get caught up on my school so that's why I'm posting every other day. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!