Ch-15 Who Is It?

few weeks later.

"It's not like I care, but when will this world tour end," asked Maya,.

" this the 300th time I am telling, it will take at max 6 months" replied taehyung.

"Is there a chance you can come back if a natural disaster happens or a terrorist attack in the country you went," asked Maya

"why? will you hire people to do orchastrate a terrorist attack?"asked taehyung.

"its good that you are gone, why would I" saying this she went to her room.

taehyung left that evening and Maya was home alone. it has been a few days since he left.

Maya- groot, what's Gucci's location.

groot- he is in Oakland and its third location.

maya sighs and drives her car in front of the office and gets in, and suddenly someone pulls her back as soon as the person pulls maya back, a big glass piece falls. Min joo who was following her, ran towards the roof. the person who pulled was andrew.

Maya gets up apologizing and thanking and took back her hand from him.

cherylene- its blood, unnie you have to be bandaged..

the next second. cherylene is bandaging her hand in maya's office where she is sitting with her head rested on her palm while the other on the couch armrest and Andrew is sitting across her.

Min joo comes running, there is no one there. we searched the whole top floor and terrace the glass was thrown from the railing.

Maya- it's okay. tell detective park about this, and nothing should be said to the slythe-

bae hye in- oh sweetheart, how did you get hurt..

Maya- how did this bitch know?

bae hye in- I am your sister in law, you shouldn't shade me out.

Maya- you don't tell me what to do.

lee sang jee- you should be polite to your sister in law.

Maya- why are there so many people here.

3 of her brother and sister in law came in along with lee dong hyun( second son of oldest brother) they came in casually sat on the couch.

Maya- this is mayalina , you all are not invited here, I can charge you for trespassing, there is one fine lawyer here.

lee min hyuk- attorney Andrew is my lawyer.

Maya- is that so. cherylene call all our lawyers and attorney jang.

lee sang jee- we are here to discuss property. dad gave everything to you .

lee joo hyuk- I do not want anything!

kang ji hyun- what are you talking about?

maya- listen up, here. everything that belongs to me, is mine, and my wish to give it to someone. I am not dying anytime soon, so I ain't giving it. I am seriously in a bad mood, so if you don't want yourself dead. please leave.

attorney Jang enters and sits beside Maya.

lee min hyuk-now if attorney Jang has come attorney andrew please start.

attorney andrew- the grand chairman left a will that maya had to marry him taehyung otherwise her brothers will have rights on her property. miss maya married but she plans to divorce. so we can reclaim the property.

maya- okay, attorney, you may speak.

attorney jang - as matter of fact, only the chairwomen post of maebob.co is given by the grand chairman to her. so you cannot ask for all her assets and mayalina. her family neither her bothers nor the grand chairman himself has any rights on mayalina or on all of her assets.

maya- and I am not divorcing the dude. he has gone to a world tour. he will back after a few months. so you cannot meet.

attorney andrew- I would like to talk to kim taehyung.

Maya- what's the time in Oakland cherylene.

cherylene- now its 1.38pm it would be around 6. 38 pm there.

Maya- call him.

the phone rings...

jimin picks the call.

Maya- hello?

jimin- Maya? why is your name saved as tony stark?

maya- ask the sloth. I mean ask oppa.

jimin- oppa!? did you just say oppa.

Maya- jimin hyung give the phone to the sloth.

they all started chuckling and taehyung can be heard snatching the phone from him.

taehyung- hello, what happened.

Maya- the attorneys are here , they want to ask if I am gonna divorce you or not.

taehyung- didnt you made attorney and dismiss the contract.

Maya- I guess , your lil girlfriend bae ji jyun snitched on me and spilled the details on the contract to her sister and now, they all our after, my life.

tehyung- well, we won't get divorced to all, whoever I listenning.

maya cuts the call...

Maya-heard it?

lee min hyuk- you call you husband sloth!

lee dong hyun- and someone older than you hyung.

maya- now, this getting annoying. 1. my life my choice , I call my husband sloth, bitch , dog whatever I want. Second, you whatever your name is, you are my nephew, though you are older than me, you don't get to talk here. Third next time when you come, come with a complete research not just random thoughts that you had out of jealousy and you believe they are reasonable.

finally, attorney kang, sue them on all the possible basis I can sue them on.

btw, I remember I had another nephew who was older that me, why didn't he come when you brought the whole family.

baek jae yi- he isn't well.

maya- or did he gat stabbed.

Everthing gets serious all of a sudden.

maya smiles and says " I was jocking".

after few hours.

maya, min joo and cherylene were seating in her office.

cherylene- do you think the stabbing incident and the glass incident your family's work.

Maya- by the time, I got treated, they were already here, they are definitely involved. all of a sudden they want property, and people are tyna kill me. cherylene, did you track my old phone.

cherylene- that's switched off.

maya- you know what, the 50th anniversary of maebob. Co is coming, they will act upon now,

Min joo- should I send securities to protect taehyung sir.

Maya- yes, do it but make sure he doesn't know. Can someone cut down the tour for god sake!!

cherylene- no, we cannot.

Maya- did I say it out loud.

min joo- yes, you did.

They both left maya in embarrassment and despair there.

it was almost midnight when she hears a knock on the door. Maya lifts her head and looks at the door.

" groot, who is it?" asks Maya

______________________________________________________________________

just enjoy