Chapter 16

'I' :Kurama talking
'Hope':Thoughts to Kurama
'You' :Author speaking
"Enjoy~~": Naruko speech in the physical world

Wow y'all- that was fast, I thought people forgot about this book- So this is a double update I guess-
__________________________________

I watched at the sidelines with the gang as I sighed at how stubborn he was being, exactly like Naruto.

"Baldie~ If you kill Gon. Be prepared to die in a freak accident." I announced merrily with a bone chilling smile on my face.

I observed as he went slightly pale but with a swift motion he stepped back. "I wasn't planning on doing so anyways. This match is my loss.." He trailed off.

"And it has nothing to do with this kid okay!" He quickly exclaimed agitatedly, pointing a finger towards me.

"Haha... Of course." I smiled back sweetly in response. "It can't end that way.. This is unfair! Let's think of a better way to fight!" Gon exclaimed with a somewhat troubled expression.

"I just knew you would say that..." Baldie gritted his teeth in response, "ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT!? You'll never admit your loss in any fight no matter what! So what's the point!" Baldie exclaimed as he used a finger to push Gon's head away.

"I know! But that doesn't mean I'm satisfied with winning this way!" Gon retorted, I sighed at the antics displayed before me.

He resembles Naruto way too much. Yeah... So much that it's starting to get real creepy.

"Just end this already." I sighed out irritatedly as I stepped forward, smacking both of their heads downwards as the both of them smashed against the floor loudly.

I stared at the rest awkwardly as I heard a loud crack happen.

I tilted my head down slowly to see that there were two large dents made on the floor and both the guys were knocked out cold with foam coming out of their mouths. "I-I didn't mean to kill them!" I gasped out, quickly holding up both the bodies.

"You saw nothingg!" I exclaimed, carrying out both of the bodies into the infirmary ward.

Killua's defeat against his brother• • •

"Kukuru mountain, have you heard of it?" Leorio asked Kurapika.

Seems like Killua gave up on his dream and went back home? It seems so..

"Finding it isn't that difficult." Kurapika said, taking out his license.

We headed towards some place to search up on Kukuru mountain.

I'm so lazy- sorry guys. Outside the mansion• • •

"Dang guys the Zoldyck family is loaded." I commented plainly, staring at the gate and beyond it with Leorio grunting at the back as he tries to push the gate open.

"It doesn't matter how much I push or pull it because this gate isn't opening!" Leorio screeched before gasping for air.

"That's because you're not strong enough." The security guard remarked with a small smile.

"This gate is actually called the 'Gate of Trial'. If you can't open it, then you're not qualified to enter the zoldyck house." He explained.

"Now, just you see." The security guy said as he took off his tie and shirt.

Left with his tank top on, we could see him flexing his muscle as he took in a couple of deep breaths.

Pressing both hands on the door as he pushed the gate open gradually. The moment his hands let go of the doors, the door immediately slams shut soon after.

"Wow impressive." I couldn't help but applaud the security guy for doing so.

"Thank you... Once you open it, as you've seen. You need to enter it immediately." He said.

"By the way, each door weighs about two tons." The guard replied jovially.

"Wait.. And you mentioned each door?" Leorio questioned .

"Yes.. You see there are seven doors in total. Every time another door is added, the weight increases by a fold." The guy responded calmly.

"Also, when Master Killua came back. He opened up three gates." He added on.

"Killua literally pushed 16 tons and he still looked at me shocked that I could carry like... Wait how much weight-?" I remarked jokingly.

Some time later...

Was it 115Kg..? I questioned myself in my thoughts, Actually... I have a confession to make. Oh? What is it Kurama?

So... The seals were 115Kg... Okay.. So why did you use the word 'were'? Because... Everytime you train.. Those weights actually increases once every 2 days.

I... How did I not realize that!? I exclaimed. Because you blamed it on your laziness or the fact that you were still getting used to the weight back than..

Okay... So the real question is.. How much do they actually weigh now? And... I- Now what is it? I asked.

While you were sleeping I did some seals on your body to keep more weight in the seals... And you surprisingly still never found out.

...Okay what the f- Don't curse.. It helped you anyways... Didn't it? You would have been much more arrogant if I told you it actually weighs about 20tons now.

Of course I would have been more arrogant I-! Wait did you just say 20TONS!?!?!? Yeah... Dang and you've been hiding it from me!?

Kinda..? I hinted to you about it. Since when!? Uhm.. I don't remember.. Okay than... For now I'll just focus on the matter in hand right now. I sighed.

....Oopsies?

-_- Really...? Is that the best thing you could've said?

I... Sorry.

"Ooh 2 tons!? I want to try pushing the gates." I suggested, only to see that it has gotten really dark around. " Go ahead Naruko, I doubt you can push the 2tons." Leorio sighed.

"Alrighty then!" I cheered, going up against the gate before I took a deep breath. Summoning up my strength as I pushed against the gate.

I heard the creaks of the door as I managed to push it open slightly, the others stared in shock.

"Aw man.. Okay wait lemme try this without the weights." I responded quickly before anyone could speak.

Feeling and sensing all the seals on my body, I sensed an unfamiliar seal which I could assume that that was the seal Kurama talked about.

I unlocked the seals and took out one of the weights, gently placing it on the floor as I felt so much lighter. Like I can almost fly-

I knew you would be arrogant... I'm not!

Once I placed the seal down, I cracked my knuckles before pushing against the door once more.

Finding it to be so much easier than before. "Come on guys! What are you waiting for? Let's go! Bye bye Security guard." I said, ushering them with one of my hands.

Indicating that I could've pushed open the door easily with one hand.

__________________________________________
Thanks for waiting guys. I love reading all of your comments 💜💜💜💜

Any questions you want to ask? If so please comment here and I shall respond to you. Haha..