79 - Godric's Hollow

Following Fred's gaze, you spotted two hooded figures standing outside one of the shops in the alley. It was evident they weren't there to have a look around the shops and they were looked out of place. The moment your eyes fell on them they seemed to attempt to hide away back in the shadows, clearly trying not to been seen but their attempt clearly failed as you and your boyfriend could tell what was happening. 

"Keep walking and don't look back," Fred instructed, gripping your hand tighter as he continued to look for a way out. Spotting a dark alley off to the side of the main street he quickly pulled you with him into the alley. 

"Fred -" 

"Shh ..." He pulled you into his chest as the two of you were pressed up against the cold, damp wall. The red-head poked his head around the corner to see that the hooded figures were no longer following you. Easing up, Fred let you go which abled you to follow his actions and looked around the corner. 

"Who were they?" You questioned, still looking out. 

"Death Eaters probably -" 

"Well aren't you a smart one?" A dark voice sounded from behind the two of you. Turning around you saw Lucius Malfoy standing there with a small smirk on his face. 

"Let's just torture them now!" A menacing smile was plastered on Bellatrix's face as she started to close in on you and Fred from the other side of the alley. 

"Now now Bella lets not get ahead of ourselves we are just here to have a little talk -" At this point both you and Fred had raised your wands at the two Death Eaters, awaiting your fate. "We just want to know where Harry Potter is -" 

"We don't know!" You yelled, eyeing the two of them up with a firm stare. 

"Liar!" Bellatrix screamed. "You do know!" 

"Even if we knew," Fred said in a deep voice, holding his wand higher towards Bellatrix. "why would we tell you?" 

"You dare speak to me, blood traitor!" 

"Well if you don't want me to speak to you then I wouldn't spark up a conversation." Fred shot back which only angered the crazed woman even more. Bellatrix lept forward and grabbed Fred's shoulder and pulled him back, knocking his wand out of his hand and holding her own wand up to his neck. 

"Tell us were that filthy half-blood is and I'll let your precious loverboy live if not ..." She pressed her wand into his neck as she finished, a flood of fear showing in your eyes. Bellatrix would happily kill Fred if she could, she'd done the same with Sirius and he was family to her. She didn't care that she'd taken away the man who was basically your father and you knew for a fact she wouldn't think twice about killing the man you loved. 

"I told you ... I don't know where he is!" You spat. 

"Now Bella before we make any rash decisions ..." Lucius held his hand out towards her in an attempt to calm her so things wouldn't get out of hand or cause a scene. "Let us just remember what the Dark Lord told us ..." At the mention of their leader, she seemed to step down slightly, her grip loosening on Fred but not enough so that he could just walk away and join your side. 

"What did he tell you?" You turned to Lucius. 

"To keep you alive." He gave a glare to Bellatrix as if it was a signal to let Fred go but she wasn't going to back down that easily. "He requires you and the Potter boy." 

"Why doesn't that surprise me," Fred muttered under his breath, giving Lucius a deathly stare. "besides I thought you'd all be smart enough to find Harry on your own." Fred just added fuel to the fire and that's when Bellatrix grew further fed up with him. With a flick of her wand, she hoisted her dagger out of band attached to her leg and dragged it along Fred's right arm, leaving a large gash that started to bleed heavily.