CHAPTER-6

There may be... millions of typos! you have been warned⚠

⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▫▫▪◽◾◻◼⬜⬛

It had been quite a few days since that little incident under the tree. a few days since Potter told her to meet him..............................

****FLASHBACK****

" Rant it out potter it helps," I said softly patting his shoulders. 

He grabbed my shoulders and sobbed on them while I gently rubbed patterns on this back. who knew I'd see the soft side of this baddie.

I sighed before gently pushing him off.

"I totally feel you, Potter. but don't you think you're forcing her into something she doesn't want? If she wanted anything to do with you, then she would have had the mutual approach towards you." gently patting his head I sighed once again. 

why do I feel him you ask? well... I kinda... have a crush on Sirius but he doesn't give me a second glance. He's hot and stuff. That's it.  At least I don't go around pestering him. 

"I think you're right-" he said bringing my hand, that patted his head down. He intertwined our hand's mid-air between us.

"-But I want her to feel the same. I love her. I truly do. I want her to feel what I feel towards her. I WANT to make it mutual".

well well well looks like I have a soft lion to tame.

we just sat there in silence for a minute or two. Both lost in random thoughts. 

"hey.. clearwater.." Potter said with a weird aura surrounding him. What's that glint in his eyes I see eh?

"I know you like Sirius," he said smirking. oh how much I want to slap it off his pretty little face.

"w-what? n-NO I DON'T. why would I like Sirius? pfft. na-ah" I said looking down and playing with my fingers. well done Penelope... definitely didn't make it obvious ugh.

I didn't realize close he came to my face with that silly smirk still plastered and squinted eyes. His hands-on either side of my butt while his body hanging over me barely touching.

My eyes widened at the proximity. 'what is going on in this kid's brain'. I put my hands in front of me in defense. "eh...?

"I have an idea Clearwater. meet me in a week in the room of requirement at 6. deal?"

"but why? can't you tell me right now?" 

He went back to his position beside me and shook his head. I let out a breath I didn't know I had held and rested my hands down.

"mhmm nope I can't tell you right now. I have to formulate a well-developed plan to not mess up" he said with an amusing look on his face.

sometimes I wish I could have telepathic power. I swear his brain is messed up.

"wow those are some sophisticated words coming out from a dumbhead like yourself," I said chuckling. 

"HEYYYYY! you are rude" he said crossing his arms over his chest and slightly pouting

"stop being a baby you dumb lion," I said lightly laughing.

I could see him trying to stifle a smile. awww so he indeed IS A SOFTIE!

"aye! Jamesy! clearwater! what ya doing" came a voice from behind us.

Looks like the marauder gang is here. 

"I better get going now, Potter. Bye Have a good day" I said jogging off to the Hufflepuff common rooms. 

****FLASHBACK OVER****

Tomorrow it is eh. I gotta meet Potter in the Room Of Requirement. 

I wonder what it is. He is the most confusing human on earth. 

I stopped right in front of the frame and tickled the pear. Grabbing the doorknob I entered the kitchen.

damn, It smells good in here. 

"How can we help you today Ms. Clearwater?" I saw a little figure walk towards me. 

"Hello, triccki. Could you please get me some pasta and coffee" 

"sure mistress" she bowed down at me 

"oh, no need to bow. and just call me Penelope" I said smiling warmly at the creature in front of me. 

I sighed and sat on the table with my head enclosed in my arms, both laid on the table. (does that even make sense???

No humans. No noises. No nothing. Just peace. Is it too much to ask for? (is it too much to ask? *sings in Niall Horan*)

Suddenly I hear the door creak open and roars of laughter. To be specific, the Laughter of the 4 annoying boys. 

⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▫▫▪◽◾◻◼⬜⬛

11 votes huh. That exceeds my expectations. Thank you all for reading this book. though it does seem awful to me.

xoxo

your author