A lane down the past ( Part 8)

Author's POV

Jimin laid still on the ground , trying to control his breathing. He was breathing hard still now . Whatever had happened, ten years ago , he did forget that . Or so he thought. Jungkook made him remember everything. Made him remember his worst times . First he broke his heart and then brought back his worst nightmare . Well , came in the form of his worst nightmare . Now .. how could he love someone so heartless till now? Well still HE did .

" Jimin?" A voice suddenly spoke . He looked up , though with much difficulty, and saw Boun standing there. " O my God! Jiminie! What happened to you?" Boun said , running inside and crouching down to Jimin's level . "H-hy-" Jimin started , but was cut off with his own coughing. " Shh ! Jimin ah ! No need to speak . Come on ! Let's get you to bed ." Boun said , trying to help Jimin stand up .

---

" Jiminah ! Say me ! Who did this to you ?" Boun said , through gritted teeth, when Jimin was in a condition to speak . Boun did have a very good idea who it could be though. He , though knew Jimin for quite a short time , two months to be exact, had become a really caring brother to Jimin. And above all , whatever Jungkook was doing with the said boy , made him want to protect him more , because he knew what the ultimate result would be.

" Jiminah ! I asked you something. " Boun repeated.

Jimin did not respond anything.

" Jimin, please?" Boun said , almost begging.

Jimin sighed. " You know hyung.... ten years ago , I was raped ?"

Boun's eyes widened by this peice of information. " What The Fuck ? Jimin ah ! Why didn't you say it to me earlier ?"

Jimin smiled . " What would I have said you ? Everyone I try to say this about, ends up judging me . Everyone saw me as a whore and a slut . I had no respect in the society. When I was just five years old , a man nearly in his twenties, first sexually assaulted me and then raped me ." Jimin said , voice quivering.

Boun became emotional. " No ! Jimin ah ! No ! Please ! You can say me anything. I would never judge you . I promise. "

Jimin smiled. " Thank you hyung ! This means a lot ."

Both of them became silent. As if neither of them had the courage to speak.

Suddenly Jimin spoke up . " When I was young, I used to play football. " Boun remained silent, deciding to let Jimin speak. "Every day , my mom used to pick me up at 6 o' clock in the evening, from the football club. That day ........

"Ah ! Jimin your mom is late today !" The coach said . It was already 6:30 and Jimin was sitting there on the bench , and his mom was still not there .

" Wait Chimmy . Will I call her up ?" His coach asked.

Jimin shook his head , not wanting to disturb his mother. He knew his mother had had some meetings or something. Otherwise, she was really punctual .

" O....ok then ! But Jimin, how can I just leave you here all alone?" His coach said , sighing.

" Sir ... it's okay! You can go !" Another man , who looked near about 21 or 22 chimed in . Jimin had always seen this man being good and loyal .. so it was okay to be left alone with him . Or so he thought.

" Ethan , would you take good care of Chim ?" His coach asked . Ethan nodded his head . " I will sir !"

Soon Mr Coach departed soon .