28

SHIA'S POV

When i woke up the next morning, i smiled at the sight in front of me. Nayeon was peacefully sleeping while using my chest as her pillow. She's sleeping like a little child as her mouth slightly hung open and with her not so loud soft snore.

What happened last night was unexpectedly overwhelming despite of the bickering that had happened between us.

She is indeed the scariest woman that i have ever met and the only person who has the bravery to curse and even threw heels at me.

But atleast last night, she already clarified that she's not in a relationship with Mark.

Yes, it was Mark's all faults and why he claimed Nayeon as her girlfriend which is not afterall!

He was the reason why i felt guilty and mad at myself and all the bad thoughts that i have been carrying for the last two weeks!

'I'm gonna kill that bastard if i will see his face once again!'

"Morning, love. And what's with the sour face?" I didn't notice she was already awoken and looking up to me.

"Good morning, baby. Did i wake you up? I softly asked as she leveled her face on my face.

I then smiled when she tretched my furrowed eyebrows and kissed on the tip of my nostril.

"That's just the way it should be, love." She kissed my lips and stood up covered herself with a comforter.

"Where are you going?" I panicked as she walked straight to the door.

"I'll just have to get water to drink in the kitchen, okay? Tssk, I never thought that you're such a baby." She laughed and walked out of the bedroom.

"This is what i called a happy life." I mumbled as i felt my heart lighthen up once again and the contentment that i have especially Nayeon and i both cleared all the miscommunications we had for the past weeks.

What made me the most happiest person in the world is, the fake maknae confessed her love to me unexpectedly.

All i ever thought was, i am the only one inlove with her. But damn dude, she already did spell the magic words before me!

All those years of longing and hoping that one day i'll bump into her just happened, right?

And the unexpected addition to that is she fell in love with me and confessed her love to me also!

Damn! I am indeed the luckiest person on earth!

Okay, that was too much!

But dude, what can i do? I'm just so fucking in love with her!

I even left my business in Europe just to be near with Im Nayeon!

That's how much i eagered to work as their bodyguard because of her!

She's the only reason why i'm here, in a foreign country!

She's the reason why i speak Korean fluently!

And that two years of waiting and hoping that someday fate will lead us together has finally come.

I was smiling while punching my hand in the air like an idiot when someone suddenly screamed that made me fucking jump for pete's sake!

"Ahhhhhh! Oh my god! Her face was obviously in shock while her eyes went wide open as she was staring at my direction down to my private part.

"Jesus! you startled the hell out of me!" I don't know if where i should put my hand to cover, to my mouth or to my private part as i realized that i was still completely naked.

"You're the one who almost got me killed, idiot!" She said and i laughed under my mouth when she immediately closed her eyes and turned around.

"Please put your clothes already! You're not just the only person here!" She commanded and i immediately ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

As i entered the bathroom, i finally let out a deep breath and smiled widely in front of the mirror.

"That was funny dude!" I said to my reflection and slightly slapped my face because i fucking blushed from the embarassment.

-----

NO ONE'S POV

After a few minutes in the bathroom, Shia finally freshen up and went out to get dressed.

Nayeon followed her gaze at the bodyguard who was walking towards the closet like a super model with only towel covered on her waist.

Her curly hair that almost covered her eyes was still wet and some droplets of water was dripping on her chest down to her toned abs.

The time suddenly turns into slow motion as she turns to her and winked.

She immediately averted her eyes from the bodyguard as she felt her cheeks blushed.

"You can take a shower now." The bodyguard said.

"Yeah s-sure." She stuttered as she answered.

Shia brushed her wet curly hair and walked towards her. She then leaned her face down to Nayeon's face which the latter got surprised not knowing that the bodyguard was already in front of her.

Shia pressed her lips on Nayeon's lips and said.

"Don't be shy, baby. You can drool my body anytime. It's all yours" Shia said in her husky voice and kissed Nayeon once more.

"Yahhhhh!!!!" She yelled at Shia who was already walking back to the closet laughing.

"Take a shower now while i'll cook breakfast for us. I love you, Ms.Im."

Nayeon turns more redder as she heard what the bodyguard had said inside the closet.

"The sweetest idiot that i have ever met." She giggled and went to the bathroom to shower.