chapter 28

Third Person POV:

Isaac was by his locker, organising his stuff so that he could go to lunch, when he felt a tap on his back, alerting him to turn around and see...

Zavier.

"Oh, it's you. I'll bring in your hoodie tomorrow, sorry, I just keep forgetting." Isaac assumed the reason he was there, whizzing back around to shut his locker, then facing Zavier again.

"It's not that." Zavier replied, confusing Isaac. "It's that soccer lunch thing."

"You're joking." Isaac pinched his lips together, focussing on the floor to think of ways to get out of it. "Why?"

"It's tradition Isaac, you know that. We won the tournament so we sit one day as a group, showing our true connection to each other, before we all go our separate ways, barely saying hi to each other in the hallway." Zavier had a cheeky grin, as Isaac started to smile.

"Yeah shit, I forgot about that. Why today though?"

Zavier raised a brow; Isaac really hadn't been listening at practice, "And you call yourself a captain?"

Isaac scratched the side of his head, shrugging and waiting for Zavier to explain.

"The whole team had to be here, and some people were off ill or other things but everyone's here today, so let's go." Zavier led the way whilst Isaac muttered under his breath, mostly about the cheerleaders who would be sitting there too, craving attention.

And just like his prediction, he was right.

He didn't head over to the soccer table first though, he went to find Jax and Gemma, just to pre warn them.

"If it isn't the guy." Jax smiled, watching Isaac come up to them.

"Yeah, turns out it's that stupid soccer table thing today, so I've got to sit there." Isaac explained, glancing over to see Zavier already looking at him.

"That looks like shit." Gemma truthfully remarked, Isaac nodding in agreement before he walked over to the table.

The only empty place was opposite Zavier, and as soon as he sat down, he felt a cheerleader latch herself onto him, trying to whisper seductively, but sounding more like a dying horse.

Whilst Isaac attempted to have a conversation with the two girls beside him, Zavier watched Isaac's interaction with them, ignoring Dillon's voice, and tapping his foot against the ground.

"Are you even listening to me?" Dillon finally caught Zavier's attention, who gave Dillon a blank stare.

"Yeah, I was listening."

"Have fun then." Dillon wiggled his eyebrows at him suggestively, but Zavier gave him a disorientated stare back.

He was about to ask him to explain, when he felt slow kisses on his neck.

Fucking Bella.

She wrapped her arms around his stomach, but Zavier wasn't in the mood, pushing her off of him. "Stop Bella."

He didn't want Bella doing that, he'd rather have Isaa-

Before he could finish that thought, Bella's voice thankfully cut through it, "Why are you being such a dick?" She slid into Dillon's original spot, since Dillon had kindly thrown him into the lion pit alone.

"I'm not in the mood. That's it."

"I could get you in the mood." She placed her hand on his thigh, taking her time to move her hand up, but he didn't like it.