•6• embarrassed

"Okay Fine I'll prove it to you." You said.

"Yeah go ahead" said Namjoon.

"Well I can't speak Korean. I just know one language, that is English."

"Really? That's how you're gonna prove it?Okay then, let me see." He said.

"Okay so, what's the English word that you find difficult to pronounce?" He asked.

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious maybe... I mess it up sometimes. " You said. "But hey. I said it right this time!" You said proudly.

"Oh. Wow.... I was expecting you to say, Trusfrated." He said scratching his head.

"But is that even a word?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"It is! It's a song." You replied.

"Does this make you sure that I'm not Jk?" You sighed.
"Not completely yet." He said.
You gave him an annoyed look.

"I have another idea." Your eyes sparkled.
"And what is that?" He asked.

"As I told you... I'm a girl." You said. After he nodded you spoke up, "And I also think you're cute so..."

"So...?" He asked awkwardly.

"I can kiss you." You shrugged and took a step forward.

"Oh woah. No thanks." Namjoon stepped back. "I believe you now." He said raising his hand to gesture you to stop.

"It worked." You thought and held your laughter in.

"Okay so, if you aren't Jk, how do you know my name? Miss (Y/N)?" He asked.
"My little sister is your fan... she told me about you guys like a million times." You explained.

"Oh. But you know, this doesn't really sound real. Soul swapping bodies, like how is it even technically possible?" He asked.

You thought for a while and an answer struck your mind. Maybe this was the "game", which the psychic was talking about. But you decided not to tell about this to Namjoon yet.
"I don't know..." you replied.

"Oh wait... Let me make a call on my phone. I hope Jungkook, or Emma pick it up. We need to know what's going on there." You said.
"That seems like a nice idea." He agreed.

You picked up a phone from the bed, which was probably Jungkook's and dialled in your phone number. You placed the phone on your ear and mumbled, "Please pick up."

*****
In LA
Current Time: Sunday, 8:00 am
*****

Jungkook's POV (in Y/N's body)

I heard a loud buzzing sound that made me wake up. I looked around with half sleepy eyes.
"This is not my room." I mumbled.

The room was filled with my band's posters and I flinched when I saw a little girl sleeping beside me.

I stroked my hair and noticed something... I don't remember growing my hair this long. And I'm wearing what?

I unbuttoned the first three buttons of the pink shirt I was in, and stopped after seeing something that, I shouldn't have seen.

Lord bless my unholy eyes.

I realised that I am in a girl's body.
I felt a weird paining sensation in my stomach which slowly grew stronger.

I heard the same buzzing again. I noticed that the buzzing was coming from a phone but it's not mine.

I picked up the phone and said, "Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh my god, that's my voice!" I heard my voice saying something but I didn't really understand.

After that, I heard Namjoon Hyung's voice. "Hyung! museun il-iya?" I said.
{Translation: "Hyung, What's going on?
Hyung: brother}

***

Your POV

Namjoon started talking to Jungkook. He was speaking in Korean and you didn't understand a single word.

Then you remembered something. There's a problem. While Namjoon was speaking, you patted his shoulder to tell him something.
He turned around and spoke in a calm voice, "what happened?"
"Tell him NOT to take a bath." You whispered.
"What? Why?" He asked.

"Ugh. Seriously Namjoon? He's in my body and I don't want him to see my bo-"
"Oh okay! Stop! I'll tell him!" he interrupted.
"-body... Wait...what did you think I was going to say?"
"Uhh- Nothing... Nevermind" he turned around and continued talking.
"Oh. He definitely has a dirty mind." You thought to yourself and giggled.

***

Jungkook's POV

(Convo is in Korean)

"Listen Gguk, don't take a bath okay?" Said Namjoon.
"Okay... but why?" I asked.

"She doesn't want you to see her body... I hope you didn't see anything." He said.
"Uhh... No! I saw n-nothing." I said, while hurriedly re-buttoning the shirt, embarrassment taking over him.

"Okay good" said Namjoon.

"Hyung one more thing... My stomach hurts really bad for some reason... you know what. I'll just head to the bathroom real quick." I said and kept the phone down.
Proceeding towards the bathroom, I felt like there was a river flowing underneath me.

***
Your POV

As Namjoon continued speaking. You heard him say, "Stomach pain?" Which caused another thought to strike your mind.
There's another problem.

You patted Namjoon's shoulder again.
"What happened?" He asked again.
"Tell him he can take a bath. Because there's a little problem..."

"Little? Okay.... go ahead." He said.

"I was on my period."

~
A/n:Thank You for Reading! Please don't forget to Vote and Comment It motivates me to continue writing. :)
💜