r u m o r

Draco POV
_____________

I lost it. I completely lost my control. It wasn't supposed to happen, because now I'm left wanting more.

Chloés owl mixed up the rooms and delivered her letters to my window. So I went to her room, irritated that she can't even train her own owl. But I found out the door to her room was slightly opened. She probably forgot to close it after she stormed on me, I thought.

I walked into her room and threw the letter on the desk. This place looks just like mine, but she rearranged some furniture. The whole room smells like her, I want to stay here for a little longer, but I have to leave.

I was walking to the door, when I heard footsteps coming closer. Oh no. I couldn't get out now, because Chloé walked in, smelling like the Broomsticks - a mixture of butterbeer and cigarettes. She didn't notice me, tipsy walked to the wardrobe and started to undress herself.

I can't find words to describe how beautiful she is.

I shouldn't be doing this, but she's giving me no choice.

Soon she was wearing only her black lace fucking sexy underwear. It was a little see-through, giving me a perfect view on her ass.
I was fighting the urge to smack it.

I slowly walked closer to her, paying attention to not make any sound. And then it happened. I just couldn't resist, she took fully control over me.

I got even more passionate when she started kissing me back. She's like a drug. I don't think I'll ever get enough of her.

"Just fuck me already..." she whispered to my ear and gently stroke my neck. Every time she touches my skin, I feel not thousands, but millions of butterflies flying around in my stomach.

But I couldn't. She was drunk and I didn't want to take advantage of her.

So I left before I could change my mind.

Chloé POV
____________

I woke up to cloudy morning. It's gloomy day outside, and the fog is only adding to it. The windows in my room must have some holes in them, because I'm shivering in cold, even when I'm covered with a fluffy blanket.

I probably look like a mess. I am still wearing the same black underwear as yesterday. The one Draco kissed me in, or I kissed him? I don't remember who did it first. It would be much better if no one did it at all. It was stupid and reckless.

I knew it's going to be a rough day, and my starting migraine is only proving it. I had 6 classes and 2 of them were Potions with Snape. I was really starting to like that subject and not because Snape was hot. I was good at it. Girls from Beauxbatons may come off as just classy and elegant little birds, but when it comes to magic and knowledge, it's us who know it all.

As I was walking through the hall, I've noticed some people, mostly girls, gave me a weird look. A disgusted look like I've done something terrible.

I didn't want to bother with that, so I just continued my day without worrying about it.

I arrived to Transfiguration class as the last one, because I've had trouble memorizing a way there. When I walked in, everyone turned to me and pinned me with their looks. What the fuck.