Epilogue

Hey, everyone, this is the last chapter of this story. This chapter will be short, but the ending will be great. Enjoy.

A month had passed since the battle and Zira and Baraka's deaths. The lions are now living in peace and are getting to know each other as they were getting along better than ever. Vitani had found a future mate from Zira and Baraka's old pride, and he is the same age as her, Kovu, Kita, Kiara, Kion, Tiifu, Afua, and Zuri. His name is Moto.

Moto resembles Kopa a little bit. His mane was red. He has beige-colored fur with green eyes, creamy muzzle, paws, and underbelly. Red tail tuft and a black pridelander nose

Simba and Nala have decided to give all of the young lions their mating ceremony today, much to everyone's joy. All of the animals arrived in the pride lands to witness the young lions' ceremony. Rafiki came onto pride rock and gave Simba and Nala a hug before shaking his staff at Kovu and Kiara, declaring them as the future King and Queen of the pride lands. He broke open a fruit before marking the juice on each young lion and lionesses.

"Kovu and Kiara," Rafiki began, "Do you both promise to look out for each other and help protect the pride while being prepared to become King and Queen in the future?"

"We promise." They both said.

He then moved on to Kion and Tiffu, "Kion and Tiifu, do you both promise to support Kovu and Kiara and stay loyal to the pride as a prince and princess?"

"We promise."

"He then moved to Zuri, Afua, Vitani, and Moto, "You four, do you promise to remain loyal and fateful to your pride and help protect them as long as they live?"

"We promise." They said

"I hereby pronounce Kovu and Kiara: The future King and Queen of the pride lands." He said before turning towards Kion and Tiifu, "I hereby pronounce Kion and Tiifu: The prince and princess of the pride lands." Then he turned towards the other two young couples who were smiling excitedly, "I pronounce Afua and Zuri, Moto and Vitani as official pride members. You all may kiss each other."

The four young couples nuzzled and licked each other as the pride cheered for them. Then it was time to roar out to the kingdom. The pride bowed down as Simba and Nala walked past them with Kovu and Kiara following behind them with Kion and Tiifu. The other two couples followed Rafiki to a different place where all of the animals can see them. Afua, Zuri, Vitani, and Moto had made it to the other side of pride rock, where they saw the whole kingdom looking up at them. Nuru and Naba stayed behind since they were too young to get married. It'll be until another year until they can get married.

The wind blew in their heads as they felt Mufasa and the other Kings and Queens of the past congratulating everyone. Simba, Nala, Kovu, and Kiara are at the edge of pride rock. They shared a glance before Simba let out an almighty roar, followed by Kovu, then both Kiara and Nala roared with them. The pride soon followed, then roaring in unison as everyone else below cheered for the united pride and bowed down for the royal family.

"Well done, my son..." Mufasa said as he, Kopa, and everyone else looked down from the heavens.

"You did wonderful, little brother. I'm so proud of you." Said Kopa. "I wish I was down there to celebrate with them and get married to Vitani. But I'm glad she moved on and found a different mate. I may be gone, but she'll never forget about me."

"That's true, Kopa." Said Fuli. "Kion may have killed us in the past, but we all forgive him, and he's now good again."

"I was right all along." Said Mohatu

"Yes, you were, father." Said Uru.

"I'm proud of Kion myself." Ahadi cut in

"And who knows, Vitani and Moto might have and cub in the future and name it after you." Said Besthe.

"Yeah, I guess so." Said Kopa shyly. "I'll be honored for the cub to be named after me."

"That's good. And according to Simba and Nala, they can't have cubs until they turn 3 years old." Ono chimed in.

"That's a year away." Bunga added, "But I wish I could see my uncles Timon and Pumbaa again and tell them I love them."

"Yes, Bunga. We all wish we were still alive right now." Fuli replied.

They all continued to look down while everyone on earth roared in peace and harmony. They stopped roaring and begin nuzzling each other once more. The war has ended, and everyone is happy to live as one, big, strong pride. Simba and Nala were proud of their cubs who are awaiting their futures waiting for them; their purpose in the Circle of Life is ahead of them and help keep the pride safe until they breathed their last breath. Even by next year, some new generations will come to life in the future. Kion looked up in the sky and smiled to the heavens, thanking the Great Kings and Queens for changing him from evil to good and help him become a better lion like he once was in the past.

The End

Author's note: well, this is my final chapter. I hope you all enjoyed this story, and please leave a comment below if you want. Important announcement to make: there will be a sequel to this story, and I will work on it as soon as possible. Anyways, I'll see y'all next time, and peace out...