#63

As soon as you got inside you dropped to the floor and cried your heart out. It was so painful to see him and hurt him like that. Every part of your cell kept screaming at you to go and hug him and comfort him but your brain didn't let your heart to act out.

It's over!

You lost the only person that meant the world to you. He came for you. He found you. He loves you so much and yet you just kicked him out. Regretting every word that left your mouth earlier you cried as the time passed. You didn't even realize that it was raining hard outside till your open windows were slamming against the wall due to heavy rain.

Wiping your face, you gathered yourself up and closed the windows one by one. When you reached the other side you froze and your heart sank at the sight of Jungkook standing in the rain where you left him earlier. He haven't moved an inch. He was soaking wet and his white T-shirt clung to his body showing his perfectly fit body. 

He was looking down avoiding the rain hitting his face. You could see him shaking. You didn't know if it was because it's cold or because he was crying. You couldn't watch him like that anymore. You don't know why he is so stubborn. For once why won't he just give up. Pain and anger riled up in you. 

How can he be so reckless. Unable to bare the torture he was putting himself through. You hurried outside unbothered by the rain at all. You pulled open the gate harshly and stepped outside angrily. 

"What do you think you are doing?" you asked in a loud voice so that he could hear you over the rain. He looked up at you, eyes red as yours rain drops dripping off his beautifully sculpted face.

"I told you. I'm not going without you." he said as his lips trembled. 

"Jungkook stop being so childish. Just go back." you shouted as your heart was hurting.

"Not without you." he replied angrily through gritted teeth. 

"Why? Why do you want me back? why can't you just go?" you asked angrily as the rain was hitting hard against you.

"Because I love you dammit! And I know damn well that you love me too. I'm not giving up on us that easily." he said walking towards you. 

"Don't be ridiculous. Isn't your marriage already fixed with a decent girl who matches your status and your family." you spat it out like venom that was stuck in your heart. You saw his expression change, like he finally understood something and heaved a sigh.

"Is this what all of this about? You think I will marry someone else who is not you. Babe you know I wouldn't do that. Nothing is changed, let's just go back." he said standing so close to you now. 

Your heart was pounding in your ears. You needed to get away now. You almost gave in to him. So you quickly looked away.

"I don't want to hear it. I don't care." you said and tried to go back in but he blocked the entrance. 

"Look at me and tell me that you don't care." he said grabbing your arm and looking deep into your eyes with his intense dark doe eyes.

"Tell me that you don't love me. I swear I will leave you alone." he said in a daring voice. His touch burned your skin. You were desperate to be touched by him and now when his skin was on yours, you couldn't even think straight.

But this was your chance. You could see it in his eyes that he means it. He was finally being serious about letting you go. This is it! 

"I-"  your voice shake and his grip tightened a little. You could tell that he was holding his breath as he stared into your eyes. His eyes were begging and his lips were pressed into a firm thin line to prevent them from trembling. You loved this man but you needed to let go. For him. For his sake. He will be happier without you.