7.

Chicago, IL

Chicago, IL.
Saturday.
July 10, 2021.
8:07 p.m.

Dayvon Daquan " King Von " Bennett.

"You still fuck with ol' girl?" Durk asks Booka which caused Von to look over in that direction, he simply shook his head as a reply. "Ain't see her in month," Booka finally spoke. Von decided to click on her name and open a new message thread pertaining to her, he wondered how she had been, he wondered if she was okay, or even if she was still alive for that matter. He knew Chicago was pretty rough and it was gone take time to getting used  too. His mind traced back to those moments he had with her, he missed the way her lips had felt against his which caused him to lick over them. The way his hands melted against each of her curves, her body was perfection to him. "Did you even smash?" Durk pondered which took Von's attention out of his trance.

"Yea I beat," Booka said.

Von quickly stood up, "why you fuckin' cappin'?" He asked getting straight to the point, he could no longer hide the fact that he was more than jealous by the words which flew from his friend's mouth.

"I did nigga I swear," Booka assured with wide eyes.

Von gave him a smug look not believing a word which came from his mouth, he knew all too well it was a lie. He knew Naamah wasn't even into Booka as she said, but maybe she could've grown to like him after what had happened between them two? Von exited the crowded living area and went out the front door, shutting it behind him. Instead of sending a text to Naamah he decided he wanted to call her instead. He placed the phone to his ear, and awaited for her to answer as it buzzed several times.

"Hello?" She greeted.

"You fucked Booka?" Von questioned getting straight to the point raising his voice slightly with aggression.

"Is that what he's saying?" She asks.

"Did you fuck him?" He wonders.

She sighs, "no I didn't.. You ain't talked to me in months but you call me to question who I'm giving my pussy out too since when did real hood niggas do that? Looks to me like you folding over some pussy," she teases.

Von was shocked at the words the cane out her mouth, he wanted to put her in her place and he planned to do just that. "Who the fuck you talkin' too?" He asked unsure what he had heard, "I'll fuck you up out here Naamah I ain't the one to be played with, don't like none of that goofy shit you on. Either you fucked him out you didn't," he spat at her with anger written all over his face.

"I said no!" She shouted back.

"Good....." He paused for a moment, "I miss you," he confesses.