12: Way too much

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Soft sounds of utensils with gentle breaths of two males were the only things to be heard in the dining. Taehyung was feeling fine but for some reason, he also felt anxious.

"Um." He cleared his throat after the whole battle in his mind to start it finally.

Jungkook looked up with questioning eyes, waiting patiently for the upcoming words.

"I- I was thinking if-" The sudden stern gaze of Jungkook made him confused and he started stuttering.

Jungkook sighed when he felt that and quickly softened his gaze a bit to ease the other.

"Say it dear one." Oh, how much Taehyung wanted to roll his eyes at that but he took all of his efforts to control it.

"Actually I was thinking if I could see my hyung." He said in low voice and waited for solid 5 minutes for some response but when Jungkook didn't say anything, he sighed heavily and stopped moving his fork in the bowl.

Jungkook frowned at the action.

"I am not y-"

"John will drop you at his cafe and will wait for you there the whole time," Jungkook said, eyes staring again at the blue-haired who shuffled on his seat feeling uncomfortable.

Taehyung sighed in relief that thankfully Jungkook cut his words because he was about to say that 'I am not your slave' and that could be way worse if he had actually said it loud.

"That's great, we will give you the other device to record the videos there."

He heard Baekhyun saying from his earpiece.

"Want to have a tour of the place?" With the same, unreadable look, Jungkook asked after both were done with the supposed-to-be dinner. Taehyung nodded his head quickly, hairs bouncing up and down with movements, not knowing how adorable he looked.

He excused himself for the washroom but actually, he wanted to take his phone ready for the recording of the huge place.

"Will it be safe?" He muttered, forgetting for a moment that others can easily hear him.

A loud scoff was heard from his earpiece with a snicker.

"You were very confident in the morning Taehyung."

In a mocking tone, Baekhyun was teasing him again and Taehyung finally rolled his eyes freely.

"Whatever." He mumbled, placing the phone in his jeans pocket, and stuffing the tissue in the pocket to keep the phone up enough so that camera could record.

"Don't you dare to betray me?" Threateningly, he pointed at the phone with a glare and heard a chuckle but happily ignored that and left the room.

He walked to the living room to see Jungkook waiting for him, checking his phone with a frown but when he felt another presence behind him, he quickly shut it off and shoved it in his sweat pocket... what a gentleman.

"I thought you must be getting ready," Jungkook smirked and Taehyung found that very annoying and just sighed.

"I am ready," Taehyung rebutted with cocky intent that Jungkook found cute.

"That's great then. Now if you allow." What feels like suppressing his smirk, Jungkook gestured his hand to walk forth and Taehyung stepped forward, his eyes running around the walls to see many expensive paintings hanging here and there.