five

lee donghyuck's jaw clenched as the milk was dripping down his face. he grasped her arm and pulled her closer. "i was suppose to stop but now..."

her breathing halted as she felt his breath kissing her lips.

"you started this game," he taunted, a smirk escaped his lips. "there's no turning back."

donghyuck trailed his index finger on her chin then he pulled her face closer to his. seri felt her breath hitched as his eyes were on her lips.

her throat was drying up because of the intensity of his stares but she knew better. she licked her lower lip as she banged her head on his before she took a step back, grinning at donghyuck who had his palms on his forehead.

seri winked at him, flashing her middle finger then turning her heels to exit the cafeteria gracefully.

when she got out of the jam-packed cafeteria, she heard lee donghyuck curse her which made her smirk in satisfaction.

but her mind flew back to the image of donghyuck immensely staring on her lips.

"what the fuck? what's wrong with you jung seri!" she called herself out while tugging her hair. she couldn't understand why she felt something with his stares.

at that, her bestfriend arrived and approached her. "what happened?"

seri's eyes widen as her eyes met with dongsook's eyes. why does she have to be bestfriends with someone who literally has the same face as donghyuck.

dongsook's eyes narrowed at seri's reaction but nevertheless, she just ignored it as she heard her stomach grumbled.

she pulled seri's arm to drag her inside the cafeteria. "anyways, i'm super hung— why?" she stopped midway as seri held her back.

"can we just eat outside the campus? i wanna eat something... kfc or mcdonalds... please sookie?" she pleaded with her doe eyes.

dongsook nodded, not minding the fact that seri hates fast-food. "well, let's go then."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

home economics. it was seri's favorite class and what made her more giggly about it is that they will be baking today.

she already had wore her apron and hair net when dongsook elbowed her. she lifted her eyes on dongsook who was pointing something using her lips.

seri followed the direction of her lips and immediately regretted it. she clenched her jaw in annoyance.

"wow, never expected to see you again mr. lee," their teacher told the tan boy who just entered the room.

"baking sounds fun," he answered and walked towards renjun who was infront of seri.

donghyuck had a baseball cap on. probably to cover up the small swelling lump on top of his forehead. he gave her a quick glance before facing renjun to ask him for an extra apron.

seri scoffed. donghyuck never entered their cooking classes even though his friends love this subject. seri knew he was up for something and she's ready for it.

but apparently, nothing happened until seri had got her baked chiffon cake from the oven. maybe she was mistaken.

"will you give yours to renjun?" dongsook whispered on her ear.

seri immediately slapped her thigh. "lower your voice!" she yelled in a small voice.

dongsook flashed her a peace sign and focused on mixing her icing. seri also did the same thing. she proceeded to fill her pastry bag with her newly done icing. she thought about dongsook's question. she'll never give a cake to renjun, not that she had the guys to. also, she have decided to make the cake for her brothers a while ago.

seri got the piping bag and prepared herself to make some cute flowers. she had her sweetest smile on when she had achieve to make a single flower.

she was ready to brag it to dongsook when a cake scraper fell on top of her cake. she lifted her head to see donghyuck feigning a shock.

"i-im sorry," he stuttered, obviously to annoy her. he got the cake scraper from the cake.

seri surveyed the classroom and saw that their teacher was gone. she forged a smile. "it's fine... just go.."

lee donghyuck's brows rose. that's it? he asked himself. then he shrugged his shoulders and turned her back against the girl.

"wait, hyuck."

donghyuck looks back only to have the cake smashed on his face.

"i told you, i'm not that easy."