Avenge him

(It’s been a week since the festival, Tommy said that he forgave techno but he didn’t he tried to avoid techno as much as he could because every time he saw him he just remembered him killing Tubbo. Tubbo got lucky and was brought back.)

THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ME! I was given this lovely one shot by AJ_06_

---------------------------------------------------------

Tommy’s POV

Being in Pogtopia isn’t the same anymore, it never felt safe after Wilbur went crazy and now living in the same place as the guy who killed my best friend. I always made sure I was around Tubbo when techno was there.

I was walking in the ravine looking for Tubbo when I saw Technoblade. I had this urge to hit him but I knew I shouldn’t so I kept walking I was looking for Tubbo. I looked everywhere in Pogtopia I couldn’t find Tubbo. I instantly thought the worse and went looking for techno.

I was walking out of the doorway to my horse and I rode it until I had a view of the lands and where techno could be. I was so occupied in finding him that I didn't see tubbo running up to the entrance of Pogtopia, But I kept going.

Tubbo's POV

I was going back home from getting some food. I didn't realize how late it was I was probably worrying Tommy. So I hurried home, I looked at the entrance of Pogtopia and I ran up to it glad that I was finally home.

But before I was about to go in I saw Tommy riding off. I was so confused where he was going when niki came running out of the entrance. ”Tubbo there you are!” Niki said grabbing my arms because she almost fell over.

”yeah I'm right here!” I said with a smile on my face. ”Where’s Tommy going?” I said concerned ”I don't know he just bolted offend he looked mad.” who also looked concerned. I grabbed Niki's hand and took her over to the horses I hopped on my horse and helped Niki up and we rode the way Tommy went my heart was racing.

I felt Niki’s grip on my waist tighten, I knew something was wrong ”what is it, Niki?” I said turning my head towards Niki. ”I have a bad feeling” Niki said, I looked back ahead "Me too"

-1 Hour Later-

I didn't realize how long we've been riding until I realized the sun was about to set. I was scared I didn't know what Tommy was doing or was about to do.

Tommy's POV

I got off of my horse when I spotted Techno, the anger inside me grew. I remembered when he killed Tubbo, how he didn't listen when we were telling him not to and how he murdered Tubbo right in front of me.

I walked up to techno and took out my sword I slashed his back making him wince. He turned around, "Tommy what are you doing?" Techno said I started to grip my sword tighter.

"This is for Tubbo..." I said, Techno knew I wouldn't stop so he fought back, This is what I wanted.

Tubbo’s POV

Once I got out of the forest I saw Tommy. I smiled that I finally found him but then I realized he was fighting techno I got off my horse and Niki followed. Tommy had the upper hand at the moment, he was getting more hits on techno

After I saw techno trick Tommy into thinking he was done he got Tommy's arm. I winced and my eyes started to water. ”Tommy!” I yelled crying for him. When he heard me he turned to look at me.

Third-person POV

As Tommy looked up at Tubbo, Techno took this opportunity to stab Tommy through the stomach. Tommy didn't say anything or made any noise after the sword was taken out from his body.

Tubbo screamed, tears falling down his face as Tommy fell to the ground. Tubbo started running towards Tommy tripping over himself. Tubbo fell on his face ”Tommy!” he cried out as he was picking himself up from the ground.

Tubbo reached Tommy, instantly putting his hand on Tommy's wound. Tubbo sat down and moved Tommy on his lap holding him as tight as he could.

Tubbo’s pov

I felt Tommy grab my hand and intertwined our fingers, he was crying, but he smiled and said ”I tried to avenge you tubbo...” my grip on Tommy's shoulder tightened. ”Tommy, you already avenged me!”

He smiled, ”you're going to be okay Tommy,” I said tears falling from my eyes. He chuckled which made him cough ”no I'm not,” Tommy said. I pulled Tommy into a hug.

Tommy wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face into my neck. I felt his breathing on my neck. Tommy's hair was touching my skin and it tickled I smiled a little. I heard Tommy take in a breath like he was gonna talk

”I love you tubbo.”

My eyes widened at his words and I tested my head on Tommy's head and gulped

”I love you too Tommy.”

I put my hand on the back of Tommy’s head and I ran my hand through his hair. His breathing started to slow his heart started to barely beat. ”Tommy...” I said.

I felt his last breath on my neck. It sent shivers through my whole body, At that moment I realized I lost my best friend.

Third Person POV

Tubbo started to scream from the pain he felt. Tommy laid limp in Tubbo’s arms. Niki heard Tubbo cry out and rushed towards him. “Tubbo what’s wrong!” Niki said.

Tubbo didn’t look at niki just pulled Tommy closer to his chest gripping onto his shirt. In that moment Niki realized what was happening. Tommy was dead laying in his best friends arms, Tommy scarified himself to get revenge for someone he loves.

Tubbo’s POV

I held on tight to Tommy I couldn’t have him taken away from me. I pulled Tommy’s body away from my chest and just looked at him. I used my hand to brush Tommy’s hair out of his face.

I placed my hand on Tommy’s cheek and caressed his cheek with my thumb, I leaned down and kissed Tommy on the forehead. I started to cry again I put my forehead against Tommy’s and just sat there until I felt Tommy move.

I gulped I didn’t know I was also going crazy. Tommy’s eyes then opened “tubbo...” Tommy said in a groan as he sat up. “Tommy...” I said in disbelief, “your alive” I said with a smile on my face “your alive!” I said again.

I pulled Tommy into a hug holding him as tight as I could I felt Tommy push his face into my neck he was also gripping me tightly, we pulled away.

“You weren’t crying about me were you?” Tommy side with a little laugh. “Oh shut up...” I said I realized that I almost listed Tommy and I realized what it would be like if he were gone I wouldn’t be able to survive.

I broke down in tears again, Tommy eventually moved me into his lap. He pulled me into a hug rubbing my back trying to sooth me. “I almost lost you” I said in between sobs.

“Yeah and I didn’t let that happen I never will.” Tommy said holding me tight.

“I love you Tommy” I said into Tommy’s shirt.

“I love you too Tubbo” he said as he kissed the side of my head.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

I've disappeared for like, most of this week.

First off, I wanna say thank you to AJ who sent me this chapter. It's so beautiful and it makes me so happy to read it. I hope all of you enjoyed it.

Second, I wanna thank everyone who has come to the discord server. I've been reading your guys comments and I know for some of you, the link hasn't been working. I'll make a new link and put it in my conversations on my profile.

Thank you all for reading and have a lovely rest of your week. I think I'll post more this weekend.

Love you guys!

-Lexi<3