Part 34: Wave on His Eyes

Sarawat POV

I left the rooftop earlier as I had a morning class.

It's not really easy as I need to leave my boy when he was still falling at deep sleep. Looking at how he sleep, it made me smile. I loved his sincere gaze when he was sleeping. It's the purest gaze he has.

Finally, I arrived in my dorm.

At that time, I realized that a taxi was parked in front of the gate. So, I parked my car outside of dorm. I walked to the gate, then someone appeared from that taxi.

"Sarawat, wait", she told me.

I turned my head.

Pam was standing behind of me.

"I am going to leave", she told me.

"Hmm....", I nodded.

Then, I opened the gate.

I entered.

"Can we talk?", she asked me.

I stop my pace.

"Just a moment, Sarawat"

Then, I approached her.

"What?", I asked him.

"I made calls for you last night", Pam told me. "I need to apologize, but you didn't pick my call"

"I have something to be done"

"What?"

I didn't answer her.

"Is that Tine?"

I looked at her. I saw the same gaze as last night.

"Do you spend last night in his room?", she asked me.

"Yes"

"Are you out your mind?"

"I am not"

"But, you are....."

"I am looking for him along this time", I told her clearly. "Finally. I find him"

Pam took several deep breathes. She tried to calm herself down.

"I need to calm myself down", she told me with lower tone. "I am sorry"

I nodded.

"Actually, I have something to be talked to you. But, I think that this is not the perfect time"

"Tine almost leaves me for several times. But I tried to be always with him", I made my words. "For this time, I will stand for his side"

Her face reddened.

"I don't have intention to hurt you, Pam. I just want to tell you what happened between I and Tine"

"I will show you that he just want to take advantage of you", she told me and walked to the taxi.

"I am waiting for that, Pam. As I will be really happy if he does that", I challenged him. "I tell Tine to take advantage from me. But so far, I am the coward who take advantage on him"

Pam entered the taxi, then left without words.

My mood was ruined.

Suddenly, my phone was rang. I took a look.

Tine.

I smiled.

I pick that call in rush. "Morning boy......"

I couldn't hear his answer.

But, I heard he was yawning.

--*--