Chapter Twelve

THE BRIGHT SUN ON A SUNDAY GLEAMING IN GOOD WEATHER

THE BRIGHT SUN ON A SUNDAY GLEAMING IN GOOD WEATHER. Solis opened the window to her room. Today feels like it will be a great day. The girl had put Regulus's words at the back of her mind. She wanted to take a walk and decided to ask Sirius to accompany her. She put on a mid-thigh yellow sundress with a V-neckline. It suits her pregnant stomach.

The girl knocked on Sirius' room a couple of times. There was no sound. Nobody came out of the dorm since morning. Out of worry, she barged in. Looking around, not finding Sirius anywhere. Sounds from the showers can be heard. Solis let go of a breath, she didn't know she held. She was worried that something had happened. She walked around his room, it was just like hers but he took a few things from his original dorm like a few pictures of him and his friends. The pregnant girl chuckled when she heard Sirius hummed in the shower. She sat on his bed. Suddenly, a half-naked Sirius — only in towel, walked out.

The both of them looked at each other. There it was again either it was the pregnancy glow or what, but Solis Edwards always managed to blow Sirius Black's mind. Her baby bump were showing as she hasn't put on the disillusionment charm.

Solis Edwards suddenly remembered the night they spent together. The way he had kissed her body. His soft lips on her neck gliding lower and lower. A half-naked Sirius brought on some hot memories in Solis' head. Her face turned crimson red and she looked away. Sirius noticed and approached her on his bed.

"Solis." Her stomach flipped.

"Hmm.." she coughed awkwardly as Sirius got closer.

"Solis."

"Y-yes?" That took Sirius by a surprise, he had never hear her talk in such a non-confident way. The boy continued to approach her and stood in front of her.

"Why are you here? Is there something wrong?"

"N-no. I mean No. I- I mean we wanted you to come with us on a walk."

Sirius looked at her. She was wearing a sundress that showed her baby bump, warming Sirius' heart. Realizing that the girl in front of him looked so red and doesn't dare to look at him. He smirked.

"Why are you not looking at me?"

"Why should I be looking at you?" Solis still looking anywhere else but Sirius.

"Because we're in a conversation. It's rude to not have eye contact don't you think, Sola?"

"That's what you think." The girl huffed.

Sirius kneeled in front of her. He cupped her chin and made her look at him.

"Look at me Solis."