Chapter 21

Yuna's POV

After like forever, ryujin unnie arrived. Chaeryeong unnie handed her a mug of hot chocolate drink.

"Unnie, unnie, unnie ~"

Ryujin unnie sitted on the sofa across to mine.

"Where is lia?" yeji unnie ask.

Ryujin unnie suddenly cough from the drink. She cleared her throat and just curl to her knees.

Hmm, from that look something had happen.

"Unnie your face is so red, are you sick?"

"H-ha?" she touch her face and shake her head "I-I'm okay. I'm good" she added and clear her throat again.

SOMETHING DID HAPPEEEN! I'm going to ask lia unnie later, hekhek.

"Don't worry about her. It'll take her a day before being done at the tub" chaeryeong unnie said. I nodded because it is true, lia unnie take so long at the bathroom.

Oh right! "Unnie, why are you so grumpy earlier?" me, yeji and chaeryeong unnie turn our attention to ryujin unnie. I can't wait to drive yeji and chaeryong unnie's car! I'M THE TOP MAKNAEEEE!

"No one got the right answer" Eh? "Just thinking from your point of views, no one got it" she said. "I'll be collecting your cars" Whaaaaaat?

"You still didn't know what we bet on!" chaeryeong unnie said with a pout. Yeah! She still doesn't know our guesses!

"You, swim. Yuna, time. and Yeji, room" ryujin unnie said and take a sip from her drink. Noooooo! Why does she always get everything right?!

"I TOLD YOU SHE CAN READ MIND!" yeji unnie blurted out.

"Yaaah! You always use the same tactics that's why I can easily read you!"

"Oh come on now guys, stop it"

I can't help but to laugh out loud! This is always the same issue when we play, yeji unnie saying ryujin unnie can read mind, ryujin unnie always guessing it right and chaeryeong unnie always stop them whenever they start to argue.

Ryujin unnie and yeji unnie was still arguing and they are pointing at each other.

"Unnie, your bandages look so cute" it was all plastered on her knuckles. That was lia unnies bandages which she bought earlier.

"Lia said she bought it for you" chaeryeong unnie said as she wrap her body with a blanket. "Because of your stories, I feel like I know lia for a long time"

"Yeah, she's always part of every small talks" I look at ryujin unnie and she is smiling.

"She is cute and small, elegant, smart, good at chemistry and she's driving a bettle car. She had a very pretty eye smile, she had small lips and she works at the diner.. What else?" yeji unnie chuckles.

"She win as the prom queen, she has a dog name bella, her mom is a doctor, her friend's name is minju, and more" chaeryeong unnie laugh as she finishes yeji unnie's sentences.

Ryujin unnie always talk about lia unnie. She keeps on giving us an update about this girl living across her street. I always know she is interested with that lia she was keep on talking, but she also keeps on denying it! It's very obvious that she is pushing the truth aside.

Ryujin's POV

"Okay, shut it now. I got it, you don't have to retell everything" Tss! Why do they keep on remembering it, and why do I keep on talking about her? Tsk! I don't understand why that dummy keeps on popping in my head.