INTRODUCTION

Hi, everyone!

The purpose of this book is quite obvious by it's name. It's divided into three parts:

                                             REVIEWS || CRITIQUES || EDITING

Each will have their own part and forms. Please read all the instructions before filling out the respective forms.

When it comes to REVIEWS, I may be doing some voluntarily and adding it to this book, i.e. the ones that I am currently reading or have read in the past. In addition, if you've signed up for a review, I will add that too to this book.

CRITIQUES are trickier, and many don't prefer them to be displayed so I am not yet sure if I'll be adding that. However, please sign up for a critique only if you are comfortable with someone being brutally honest. If you can take the truth, and want to improve (if there is something you need to work on), please fill the form.

Last, but hopefully not the least - EDITING. I'll break this into two parts -

                                       i) Editing and ii) Proofreading. 

Please understand the difference between the two before applying. If you still have any doubts, message me or tag me in the comments. For this, you must have a Gmail account (for google docs) or are willing to converse via e-mails directly. This is a requirement because I cannot edit or proofread without these.

All three forms will be up soon and you can start applying. Kindly fill the forms under their respective parts in the comments sections. DO NOT message me the form.

Love,
Grace Clarke. xo