Chapter 2

A/N: So, I'll think if I'll make it like a series of one-shots or not. But yeah, thanks for giving this fic a chance OwO

-0-0-0-

Boboiboy knew that Tok Aba raised his father alone back then. It was always told how his late wife had complications back then, and she died from childbirth. Yet, his grandfather was able to do it alone while also raising a business to support his family, up until now.

Imagine the difficulties a single parent could muster when raising a child of their own. Balancing a livelihood and the child care was difficult enough. The teen felt bad for relying on Tok Aba for assistance. Regardless if his grandfather scoffs at his state of being old, it didn't help Boboiboy that he was trying to lessen the load and focus more on taking care of his septuplet brothers.

Four months have passed since they finally settled in back in Pulau Rintis. Most of the time, Boboiboy stayed at home to tend to his siblings, while Ochobot and Tok Aba take care of the Cocoa Shop. There were times that the teen strolled the seven of them our for some sunlight and air. They even went to the shop, and a lot of onlookers cooed at his siblings.

Now, they're at the living room, with enough child proof protection at every nook and cranny. The teen allowed for his siblings to try and crawl. They had some difficulty, but they started to turn, yet made no effort to move... especially Ice, who just likes to sleep and drink milk (He likes his milk cold, which Boboiboy found it weird and as expected).

Most of the time, it was a normal routine, and it wasn't that heavy enough.

Yet Boboiboy forgot that it's his first time being an older brother to seven different septuplets.

"Blaze, don't touch that!" Boboiboy suddenly shrieked, noticing that the infant was holding a pen, and was ready to nibble onto it.

It just also didn't help that Duri was on his chest, and was crying for a solid minute, and Boboiboy was trying to comfort the green clad infant. Add to the fact that the moment he took the pen, Blaze started to cry.

"Blaze, shhh, I'm sorry..." Boboiboy now tried to make room onto his chest and carried the other baby, rocking them onto his chest to calm them down.

He sets them down onto the mat floor, and luckily, they seemed to have calmed down. The brunette sighs and looks at Duri, who seemed to look back with wide sparkling green eyes.

"You still want it, huh?"

Duri giggled and raised his hands forward.

Boboiboy gave a small smile and raised his hand, through his palm, conjured a small daisy. The green clad baby giggled at the flower, and smiled when Boboiboy put it by Duri's ear.

Blaze, though, seemed to notice that he doesn't get enough attention, started to get fussy. The red clad infant reached his hand and started to tug onto the teen's pants.

"You too?" Blaze merely giggled, "Alright, but I have to be careful."

Boboiboy then raised his other hand, merely his index finger, and there a small red gold flame sparked into life. The teen saw how Blaze's hazel eyes sparkled in interest at the flame.

The teen discovered that his siblings had a knack to be interested in some parts of his elemental powers, and as long as he willed it, these won't hurt his siblings, and it seemed that his powers like to wrap or glow around them.

While Duri was busy with the daisy flower, Blaze crawled onto Boboiboy's lap to reach the flame. The teen assisted the infant, his soft expression glowing from that spark. He noticed how Blaze kept on reaching towards it with his fingers, and the flame danced, like a candle flame.