Arc 3: Chapter 52

Mille began running at full speed towards Elenor, her blade drawing closer. Elenor calmly watched before easily dodging the blade. She used her hand and knocked the blade out of Mille's hand. Using her knee, she hit it against her abdomen before kicking her away.

Mille stumbled back before dropping to her knees, groaning and whimpering in pain. Elenor walked towards her and bent down.

"Next time, why not practice lying better that way you wouldn't be in this situation." Elenor smirked before hearing guards running over.

"...Just in time, guards please take her away." Elenor pointed over at Mille who was still down on the ground.

"Lady Elenor are you okay!?" Rosina aked as she hurried over to Elenor.

"Yes I'm fine don't worry." Elenor assured her.

Rosina breathed out a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness,"

"Shall we head back now? Today was full of events."

"Yes we should. Today was fun although this happened."

Elenor chuckled, agreeing with what Rosina had said. The two began walking to their carriages. Elenor waited until Rosina was seated inside the carriage before heading into her own. The two waved goodbye to each other through the window before parting ways.

Once she was out of anyone's sight, she slumped back on her seat, face white. She shakily removed her hand from her lower right abdomen. Bright red stained her hand. She carefully pressed her hand back on it, hoping it could slow down the bleeding until she reached the manor.

Mille had stabbed her with another blade that she had secretly kept with her this whole time. Elenor didn't realise this until she felt a sharp pain down at her lower abdomen. Luckily it wasn't deep and had only cut through her skin, if any deeper Elenor wouldn't have been able to act like nothing had happened to her.

"Damn...this hurts like hell.." she muttered to herself, trying to keep herself calm.

The ride back to the manor felt like hell for Elenor and once reached, she quickly got off the carriage and headed inside, not wanting to cause another commotion from this.

Elenor went inside her room and was about to call Alec when she stopped herself and decided not to. Instead she called for one of her maids that always helped her get dressed.

"Miss you called?" Paige asked as she knocked on the door.

Elenor turned to her and weakly smiled, "...Could you get a first aid kit?"

Paige looked at her confused before her eyes fell on her hand oddly holding her lower left abdomen. Her face pale before running off to get the first aid kit.

"What happened to you miss!?" she asked once she returned back with the first aid kit.

Elenor had to remove her dress and wash the wound before sitting on the couch, letting Paige clean her wound and everything.

She shook her head, "It's nothing big, just a minor accident at the capital happened today." she waved it off but it didn't calm her maid at all.

"Please do take care of yourself! Didn't you bruise your wrist really badly one time?" Paige scolded while pressing the cotton that had medical alcohol on it.

Elenor hissed in pain from the alcohol but didn't move. Paige looked over at her before sighing,

"Miss please do be careful okay?"

"I'll try to.."

"Miss!"

"Okay okay! I will be careful next time."