61

Faline is stood talking to Danny as Scott talks to Stiles before Stiles' volume raises and Danny and Faline stop their conversation to listen in.

"You know who else is a virgin?" Stiles asks Scott. "Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like someone needs to sex me right now"

"Okay," Faline says as Danny shuts his locker.

Stiles yelps in shock and Faline giggles at her boyfriend.

"What?" Stiles asks.

"My place, after school," Faline says. "My dad's working a double shift tonight. Do you know what that means?"

"What?" Stiles asks, clearing his throat, and Faline smirks.

Faline stands on her tiptoes before she whispers in Stiles' ear and the boy shudders.

"It means we have the house to ourselves. All night long"

Faline pulls away and bites her lip before turning away from Stiles and back to a smirking Danny. Stiles looks at Scott his mouth agape.

"Did that just happen?"

"Yeah dude," Scott says.

"Hey, Stiles?" Faline asks. "Do you have a spare hoodie I can borrow?"

"Y-yeah h-here" Stiles stammers, still not over the previous conversation.

Stiles hands Faline a black Nike hoodie and Faline grins.

"Thanks"

Faline pulls the hoodie on and Stiles groans.

"Dude-" Scott says.

"I'm not going to be able to think for the rest of the day" Stiles whines. "Was she being serious, her heartbeat?"

Scott nods and Stiles grins.

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back" Coach shouts. "Not happy that you are late"

"Sorry coach," Isaac says.

"I'll remind you all cross country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fatasses in the offseason"

Coach points at Greenberg and Faline looks at Isaac and Danny.

"I don't think that's going to be a problem coach," Faline says and Isaac winks at his friend who rolls her eyes.

"So work on that" Coach says.

Faline stands with Stiles and Scott, watching as the twins stand on either side of Isaac.

"It's them," Isaac says, running off.

"Go Scott," Faline says.

Faline feels a pull in her body before she runs off of the course and into a small clearing. Faline looks up and lets out a loud horrified scream which draws the attention of her classmates. Attached to the tree by an item wrapped around his neck was a senior named Kyle, clearly dead, covered head to toe in his own blood.

"That sounded like-"

"Faline," Isaac says before himself and Scott take off.

"Michaels, what the h-?" Coach asks and looks at what the girl was looking at. "Alright, come on Michaels"

Coach leads Faline to Stiles who takes his girlfriend.

"Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence," Mr. Stilinski says.

"Back up everyone back" The deputy shouts.

"Get these kids out of here!" Mr. Stilinski shouts.

"Dad it's the same as the others you see?" Stiles says.

"Yeah I see," Mr. Stilinski says. "Now do me a favor and get back to class, yeah?"

"Coach, can you give us a hand here?"

"You heard the man. Nothing to see here" Coach says. "Probably just some homeless kid"

"Coach, he was a senior," Scott says.

"He wasn't on the team was he?" Coach asks.

"Kyle!" A girl screams. "Oh, God, Kyle"

"You see the ways the twins looked at him?" Isaac asks.

"Yeah you mean like they had no idea what happened?" Stiles says.

"No, no, they knew," Isaac says.

"The kid was strangled with a garrote alright?" Stiles says. "Am I the only one recognizing the lack of werewolfitude in these murders?"

"It isn't werewolves," Faline says. "This is a ritual"

"You think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?" Isaac asks.

"No Isaac," Faline says. "Listen this is dark magic, okay? Werewolves wouldn't know how to do this in their dizziest daydreams"

"Anyone from your coven?" Stiles asks.

"I've warned them if it's them or they're an accomplice that I'll strip them of their magic and feed them to either the Alphas or the Hales. Something poetic"

"Scott?" Isaac asks. "How about you?"

"I don't know yet," Scott says.

"You don't know yet?" Stiles asks.

"He's got a point," Scott says. "Seriously, you two, human sacrifices"

"Scott, hello" Faline waves in his face. "I'm a witch this stuff is my life"

Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay?" Stiles says. "Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?"

"That's a good point too," Scott says.

"I don't care, alright?" Isaac says. "They killed that kid. They killed the girl that saved me and I'm gonna kill them too"

"This is going to end badly," Faline says. "Oh well, might as well see it through"

 "Oh well, might as well see it through"