23

The captured supernatural hunter grudgingly looks at the original vampires before him, all with a sort of venomous glint present in their eyes

The captured supernatural hunter grudgingly looks at the original vampires before him, all with a sort of venomous glint present in their eyes. The three Originals think back to their last encounter with a member of The Five, all thrown off by a descendent of the brotherhood before them. There hasn't been one that they have known of for over 900 years.

The tension in the room is palpable-both with a descent of The Five in the room and the negative vibes between the Original family, specifically Klaus and Rebekah. Rebekah was not giving in to forgiveness this go around. The goddess doesn't blame Rebekah, seeing as though Klaus crossed a line he never should have with his little sister. Granted, he's crossed many lines before but this time was different.

What caught the hunter's attention is the illusive brunette who he identified as not being a vampire. He notices her proud carriage and her subtle way of commanding a room with her confidence. The hunter could sense her strength, unlike the strength of vampires. Connor doubts she's a werewolf or witch but keeps his thoughts to himself, knowing that she's special, just like him.

Rebekah places her hands on her hips, demonstrating to her brother Nik that she clearly didn't want anything to do with him. Kol and Atë stand slightly behind the blonde, ready to intervene in the case that Rebekah decides to unleash her wrath, which is definitely a high possibility at this point in time. Stefan lingers in the back, leaning against the doorway as a witness to the tension.

A taunting smirk washes over Klaus' face, "Welcome home, sister."

"This is a trick? How do you know he's one of The Five? Where's his bloody tattoo?" Rebekah remembered of the elaborate tattoos her old lover wore proudly on his body. At the time, she didn't know the meaning behind them or how they formed a map that needed to be deciphered.

"Oh, the tattoos aren't visible on this lot like they were on the last. Let's eat." Playing the role of the host, Klaus leads the other four to the dining room. Candles were set up, and soft classical music played gently in the background. No niceties could alleviate Rebekah's distaste for her brother currently.

A compelled woman serves them all exquisite food, causing Klaus to use his charm to thank her. He goes on to be thankful for the lack of vervain in Mystic Falls, making his life much easier and of course, more entertaining. While the disappearance of vervain helped Kol, Atë hated how it benefited Klaus.

In his usual annoying manner, the hybrid points to his sister's plate, "Rebekah, love, eat your veggies."

Atë rolls her eyes at his comment, not understanding how he is so blind to Rebekah's feelings. With a sour look on her face, the blonde replies, "I'm not eating till you apologize." The goddess notes that an apology isn't going to suffice for the extent of trauma that Klaus has put his sister through, both in their eternity as vampires and recent time.

"For which indiscretion? There have been so many." It would takes hours to list every single wrongdoing that Klaus has done, although no one in the room was innocent of indiscretions either.