(22)

Again I didn't proof read this one so ignore the mistakes... sorry :((
.
.
.
.

Kenma's POV

"How would you feel about maybe... going out... with me?"

"Going out where?"

"Like on a date."

"I don't know." I didn't really know what to say exactly. No ones ever asked me on a date before, and I didn't think anyone ever would to be honest. I haven't prepared for a situation like this at all. Not to mention I didn't really think Kuroo liked me, well not like that at least.

"You don't have to answer now just think about it, ok?" I nodded my head in agreement but I wasn't sure what to think about. I mean I think I like him, I can't exactly tell though. It's been years since I really talked to anyone, like in a friendly way. What if I'm just confusing feelings of friendship for a crush. God, why are emotions so confusing? Eventually Kuroo sat up and stared down at me, more specifically at my hand. "For now we gotta clean you up." I sat up as well and watched Kuroo pull out the things he got from the bathroom. "This might hurt." He dabbed on the disinfected and it did in fact hurt.

"Kuroo!" I pulled my hand away and shouted quietly. It really hurt.

"Sorry." He offered a sympathetic smile as I reached my hand back out for him to take. He place a large bandage over the back of my hand before letting me go. "That should be good. I know someone who's good with medical stuff so he can look at your hand tomorrow just to be sure."

"I'm fine he's doesn't need to." I examined the bandage on my hand which was gradually being stained with red, it's hard to believe the cut's still bleeding. I didn't think it was that deep.

"It's not fine Kenma at least be a little more upset."

"Why?"

"Your mom cut you, that isn't fine." It's true it wasn't fine. I didn't think it was fine but what else am I suppose to say? It's not like she's gonna stop doing drugs anytime soon and no matter how many times she does things to me, the court doesn't care. She still gets to see me, more often now. My aunt and uncle are obviously aware of the situation but they don't say anything either.

I don't exactly know why she does drugs or why she feels the need to do them around me. As far as I know, my step siblings don't get this treatment which just makes everything more confusing. What's so bad about me that she can't see me without being high on something.

"I know it's not fine but what else am I suppose to say? Being upset about it isn't going to get me anywhere." Silence absorbed us as we sat side by side on Kuroo's bed. I felt his arm wrap around my shoulder and suddenly I was pulled over to him, my head resting on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry."

"It isn't your fault."

"I know I just..." He struggled to find the right words. "I feel bad."

"You don't have to." Feeling bad is very energy consuming so I try my best to not feel bad, for my self that is.

"Yeah but I care about you seeing you hurt hurts me too." I sighed and closed my eyes, keeping my head resting on his shoulder. It was nice having someone care, I mean my aunt and uncle cared I think they just never showed it, but Kuroo did.

"Thank you." Suddenly tiredness was taking over me, my eyes began to fall.

"You can lie down if your tired." Following Kuroos suggestion, I laid down on Kuroos bed and fell asleep quickly. I let my thoughts wonder to his question. A date. Do I want to go on a date with Kuroo?