𝑡𝑤𝑜

I couldn't believe my eyes

I couldn't believe my eyes. The two men who followed me the whole way were standing in front of my house.

How did they find me again?.

I tried to close the door but one of them put his foot in the middle of the door and prevented me from closing it.

So i did what probably everyone would do. I ran upstairs and hid under my bed.

I really hope they can't see me.

That was the first moment in my life where i wished that my father would come home. The door in my room opened and i saw four pairs shoes.

Please please just go away.

Their feet stopped in front of my bed and i tried not to make a sound. Out of nowhere my hands pulled me out of my hiding place and all i could do was scream.

"Cosa stai facendo. Lasciami andare" (What are you doing. Let me go)

I yelled loudly in italian because they probably don't
speak english and tried to free myself from their hold.

The men just laughed terribly and started to tie my hands and feet.

What is happening here.

"Chino abbiamo scelto qualcosa veramente bella, non credi ?. Il capo sarà felice", said the smaller one.

(Chino we have chosen something really beautiful, don't you think?)

Both had a tattoo on their neck with a Phoenix on it.

They picked me up and carried me to their white van which was parking on the parking place where my father's car is always standing. I tried everything possible to get free but they were just too strong for me.

What have I done that these things always happen to me.

My father is violent, my mother is dead and now I am getting kidnapped.

I hate my life.

I was thrown into the back seat but not before the man who I think his name is Chino whispered something in my ear.

" Dobbiamo guidare per un  bel po' e tu devi rimanere zitta tutto il tempo.Una parola e ne sentirai le conseguenze. Inteso".

(We'll have to drive a long time, you'll shut up the whole time. One word and you will feel the consequences. Understood.)

I just nodded anxiously and looked away. He reminds me a lot of my father, only that he looks a little older in the face and scarier.

He had a cut on his face. No hair and a swollen eye like mine. The other one who was driving the van, looked a little younger but was just as scary.

I think this is the end of my life.

I had so many things planned. I wanted to travel, marry the man of my dreams, have kids but instead i'm lying in a white van being driven somewhere.