{12}

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find!❤️

____________

Pic of Berry ☝︎︎
3rd POV:

"No," Azron said glaring at the little thing Azealah was holding.

"Well, I'm keeping him! And I've already named him Berry." Azealah said as she held her glare towards her mate hoping he doesn't give her one of his strict looks that would make her submit.

"Azealah I sent you to get us some strawberries from the kitchen because you were bored and then you come with this," Azron said.

"It's not an "it" or a "this"! It's a baby Hellhound and I already told you his name is Berry. He was injured and I healed him and now I'm keeping him." The Angel argued.

Berry, the baby Hellhound, turned his head and cuddled closely towards Azealah's warm body trying to get all the affection he was offered. He's only one year old but the things he's been through and seen would leave him terrified forever. But the Angel saved him and now there was no way he was leaving her.

Azron opened his mouth to argue but was cut off by Azealah, "Please! Please! Please! Please Azron! I promise to always keep him with me and he'll never bother you." She pouted towards him almost in tears.

He looked at her for a second longer before sighing.

"Fine." Was all he said.

"Thank you!" Azealah squealed and approached him with Berry still in her arms.

"Say hi to your dad," Azealah whispered to Berry, and to her surprise, the puppy turned towards Azron and gave him a quick lick on his clothed chest before snuggling in his new mother.

"You said he won't bother me!" Azron said in disgust at the little thing that's taking all his mate's attention away from him.

"I didn't think he would actually do it! But he's so smart. Isn't that right Berry! Mama's smart boy. Are you hung-" Before Azealah can finish her cooing at her new puppy, Azron clicked his fingers and a little bed appeared next to their bed.

Next to the puppy bed was a bowl filled with food and a bowl of water. Also, some toys were scattered around the bed. This immediately caught Berry's attention and he looked at Azealah as if he was asking for her permission.

The Angel gave him a quick kiss on his head before putting him down so he could run and explore his new home. Before he reached the bed he suddenly froze. The puppy turned back around and came towards a freaked out Azron and rubbed his back on the Demon's leg. This was a thank you gesture.

"Okay okay go! You better be potty trained!" Azron said in a deep voice trying to scare off the puppy but the puppy somehow knew that as long as Azealah was near then no harm can come to him from the large man. Berry quickly ran to his bed, this time not stopping.

"Now me," Azron said as he looked down at her confused face. He sighed and bend done to stuff his face in her neck just like how Berry was just doing.

This made his Flower giggle and he sighed once more in delight at the sound of her beautiful voice before standing up with Azealah in his arms. She quickly wrapped her legs around his torso and ran her fingers through his hair.

Let us out, growled his Demons.

Before Azron had the chance to try and decline them, they were already coming out of his body. Azealah's eyes widened as she saw random shadows appearing on the wall. You can see that not all of them had the same body structure. Some were larger than others but no one looked fragile.