12.

- 𝐉𝐚𝐧 .. ➪ 𝟴:𝟮𝟰 𝗽𝗺

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧

"Why this crackhead keep fucking following me!" I yelled at the TV

I stole KJ's playstation and was now playing GTA.

"BITCH!" I heard him yell and I turned around seeing him mugging me.

"See I knew you took my shit. Youn even play it right gon somewhere." He snatched the controller out of my hand and went to disconnect the game.

"Bitch you in my house.." I said.

"I know. And I hate it here, I'm tired of sleeping on that uncomfortable ass couch." He said.

"Where's Kai?"

"That ain't my son nigga." He said before walking out.

I rolled my eyes getting up and also walking out.

"Kaiser!" I called out. After a minute I saw him running out of the guest room.

"You hungry?" I asked and he shook his head.

When I was about to speak again I heard the doorbell ring.

"Stay here." I said walking to the door. When I opened it I saw China standing there smiling with a bag in her hand. Her smile faded away once she looked in the house.

"You got company? And they boys too.. I can't believe your cheating on me." She looked at me and folded her arms.

"Gir— why you gotta bag?"

"I was gonna spend the night but you have people here, so just text me when they gone and I'll come." She said patting my head and starting to walk away.

"Who the fuck is that!?" KJ yelled.

"Who the fuck is you bitch!?" China turned back around.

"Oh my.." I mumbled turning around seeing KJ, Kaiser, and now Na'Jour staring at us.

"Cereal!" Kaiser yelled running to China and hugging her legs.

"See, I told you to stop calling me cereal lil boy." She said picking him up.

"You can stay. Ain't no room to sleep in but you can sleep in mines." I said and she nodded walking inside, I closed the door behind her.